Happy Birthday Neil!

aujeffk

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the shout out on my B-Day, so far it's been great.  I've done a bunch of "misfit" airports and enjoyed the weather.  72 degrees with bright blue sky's at noon, it's hard to beat the weather up here, especially seeing all the yukky weather that's been happening everywhere else.

indeed, Cheers, Neil

3 minutes ago, Neil Hill said:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the shout out on my B-Day, so far it's been great.  I've done a bunch of "misfit" airports and enjoyed the weather.  72 degrees with bright blue sky's at noon, it's hard to beat the weather up here, especially seeing all the yukky weather that's been happening everywhere else.

indeed, Cheers, Neil

Wow, sounds like a great day!  I'm sure the humidity is quite a bit less than it is in Alabama (it's 95 and humid today).  In my tennis match two nights ago, I literally wrung out water from my shorts, socks, and shirt afterwards.  I hope you have a nice dinner sometime this weekend with the family.  

Cheers brother!

Apparently there are TWO Happy Birthday Neil threads. This is what I said in the other:

Happy birthday Neil, have a wonderful day and hopefully you can spend your birthday doing something you love :)

Happy birthday, Neil! :D Glad to hear it's been a good one. Thank you so much for all the excellent work you do with the freeware and misfit airports! I really, really appreciate your work on those. They bring a huge improvement to the scenery, so a big thanks to you and Orbx for providing us with them!

Archived