Random atmospherics

Adam Banks

Just some recent "randoms:

Aerosoft Bronco - evening light over what appears to be my "Nevada Test Range" (the Hunua Ranges, NZAR):

bronco_01_596_1350.jpg

bronco_02_351_1350.jpg

Not my usual ZK-WHM - this one chosen to keep in the "green" vein:
albatros_waiheke_925_1350.jpg

A time warp!
jf_dc6_teal_714_1350.jpg

Adam.

1 hour ago, JS07 said:

Very nice, is that Bronco P3D compatible?

I honestly can't remember how I installed it. Whether I just pointed the Aerosoft installer at P3Dv3 or copied the files over manually (I stil have it in FSX and P3Dv2). I've never used the Estonia Migration Tool - and seem to be able to get 99.99% all my "legacy" aircraft to work one way or another. My main "fails" have been the Flight1 ATR and the QW 146 (which works fine except for the flaps!!).

The Bronco is a really well crafted add-on. I'll post some VC shots maybe - but I'm sure the Aerosoft site will have them. It's a great aircraft for exploring NZ bush with!

Adam.

18 minutes ago, Adam_NZ said:

I honestly can't remember how I installed it. Whether I just pointed the Aerosoft installer at P3Dv3 or copied the files over manually (I stil have it in FSX and P3Dv2). I've never used the Estonia Migration Tool - and seem to be able to get 99.99% all my "legacy" aircraft to work one way or another. My main "fails" have been the Flight1 ATR and the QW 146 (which works fine except for the flaps!!).

The Bronco is a really well crafted add-on. I'll post some VC shots maybe - but I'm sure the Aerosoft site will have them. It's a great aircraft for exploring NZ bush with!

Adam.

How do you copy files over manually from FSX?  I have FSX too on my system.  Do you go to Simobjects and just copy the whole folder of a plane over?

I had that tool and deleted it.  It can cause problems from what I read.

Please post some NZ Bronco shots with the cockpit if you get the chance.

If I remember correctly, I believe you can just point the Bronco installer to your P3D directory but like Adam it's been awhile.  There is a patch available on the Aerosoft forum to make it compatible.  Be sure to get it.

Nice shots Adam!

manual installation

I id so for PMDG

maybe it works for Aerosoft

Only works if you have not installed FSX

I put a fake fsx cfg in the root folder of the sim

with fs regisry repair (flight 1) i created the

path of fsx for the installer PMDG 

in "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml" i added this

<Launch.Addon>
        <Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name>
        <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>
        <DLLStartName>module_init</DLLStartName>
        <DLLStopName>module_deinit</DLLStopName>
    </Launch.Addon>

in configuration manager - virtual cockpit model options - not select full version

Archived