It took a couple of posts with the Staggerwing to remind me that I'd yet to get the Alabeo C195 installed into P3Dv3. The WACO, Staggerwing and C195 are an excellent trio.

For some reason, the files would appear to unpack, but not get written anywhere - regardless of the target location specified. I ended up just manually copying it over from my old P3Dv2.

c195_01_734_1350.jpg

c195_02_139_1350.jpg

c195_03_472_1350.jpg

c195_04_804_1350.jpg

Adam.

Hey Adam -  look for a directory called 'Carenado Installer' in the Program Files x86 directory.  that's where Alabeo stuff ends up.  credit to a guy over at avsim for that (one of the mderators)

anyway - nice shots.

4 hours ago, sightseer said:

Hey Adam -  look for a directory called 'Carenado Installer' in the Program Files x86 directory.  that's where Alabeo stuff ends up.  credit to a guy over at avsim for that (one of the mderators)

anyway - nice shots.

Thanks, Sightseer :) ... are you the same Sightseer posting in the HDR/Bloom thread over there?

However - I couldn't find that directory anywhere on my system - and I've installed the C195 in FSX, P3Dv2 and P3Dv3. I also searched Avsim for that post but no luck either.

It's a bit academic, as I kludged it to work, but I may fire off a support query to Alabeo about it anyway.

Adam.

12 hours ago, Adam_NZ said:

Thanks, Sightseer :) ... are you the same Sightseer posting in the HDR/Bloom thread over there?

However - I couldn't find that directory anywhere on my system - and I've installed the C195 in FSX, P3Dv2 and P3Dv3. I also searched Avsim for that post but no luck either.

It's a bit academic, as I kludged it to work, but I may fire off a support query to Alabeo about it anyway.

Adam.

of course Im the same sightseer.  how many sightseers can there be? B)  Im on 3 forums - this forum and avsim and the LM forum.  that's all the forums I can handle.

odd that you don't have that directory.  I never would have found it if it weren't for one of the mods over at avsim...friendly helpful guy...cant remember his name right now.

Archived