A couple of new paints

I just uploaded to avsim a few new repaints. I hope you’ll like them:

1. Flight Replicas Super Cub Cargo version.

Cub1.jpg

Cub3.jpg

As you can see, I also changed the interior a bit, by adding leather to the seats and wood to the panel

Cub2.jpg

This is the zip: piper_pa18_super_cup_png.zip

2. JustFlight Electra 10A

I wanted to do away with the always silver-grey looking paints, so I did something more on the light green side. I am aware that this will not be to everyone’s taste.

Electra1.jpg

Electra3.jpg

The wood on the yoke was for me a bit too light, so I changed it to something darker with more grains

Electra2.jpg

This is the zip: jf_electra_10a_png.zip

3. OZX Grumman Goose HD. Finally I did my own Samoa paint, so I can share it with you

Goose1.jpg

Goose3.jpg

The interior has a partly wooden panel and a nice looking vahine

Goose2.jpg

This is the zip: grumman_goose_hd_samoa.zip

4. The Lionheart Quest Kodiak should be a natural for all things Papua New Guinea, so here is one

Kodiak.jpg

This is the zip: quest_kodiak_png.zip

5. And here comes of course the Waco, which has been shown already. For those, who haven’t seen it yet, here are two more pictures:

Waco1.jpg

The interior is blue

Waco2.jpg

Here is the zip: waco_alabeo_art_deco.zip

I hope you will enjoy. Btw, most of the planes have detailed instructions how to remove the changed interior, in case you prefer the default ones.

53 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Love the Bird of Paradise (Greater?) on the Kodiak and the Strelitzia (didn't realise it was South African!) on the Cub.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia

That's interesting, Martyn. Thanks for pointing that out. I found the Strelitzia all over Asia. I was in Madang, PNG, a few times and in our hotel we always had Strelitzia flowers. That is why I attached them to the Cub's tail 

3 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

That's interesting, Martyn. Thanks for pointing that out. I found the Strelitzia all over Asia. I was in Madang, PNG, a few times and in our hotel we always had Strelitzia flowers. That is why I attached them to the Cub's tail 

Thanks Bernd, we had them growing in one house we lived at in Northern Victoria. One of those plants that is well at home anywhere warm.

Anyway it suits the plane and it's surroundings very well.

Hi Bernd

These are fantastic!

I would like to download the grumman but it doesn't seem to be available at avsim. I have tried an extended search including both the filename and your name, but the only recent file added is  waco_alabeo_art_deco.zip.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

Renault

Hi Renault. Glad you found it. I also think that the search function of avsim is not one of their strongest features. It happened to me a couple of times too that I looked for a repaint of which I knew that it has been uploaded to avsim and the search returned no results.

I hope you like the Goose repaint

Bernd

Archived