Wow!  These shots are so photo REAL.  What sky textures are you using Filou?  Are they the new textures by Navid?  The sky in these shots kind of look like his preview pics.  Everything in these shots looks like a real photo.  It's so hard to recognise it as a sim.

Cheers,

44 minutes ago, scottharmes6 said:

Wow!  These shots are so photo REAL.  What sky textures are you using Filou?  Are they the new textures by Navid?  The sky in these shots kind of look like his preview pics.  Everything in these shots looks like a real photo.  It's so hard to recognise it as a sim.

Cheers,

Thank.

I will soon post my settings about P3D V3.1 / My SweetFX v6 / Nvidia DSR / REX Essential plus / Active Sky Next.For the best visual result and "fps"

#%#% Wow, I had to look at them few times to realize that this in the sim.  I swear when I first saw them, my initial reaction was this looks like we are going to compare real life images with sim images type thread. 

Just amazed at this screenshots.  I would love to see your settings.

Thank you sharing these fantastic shots 

4 hours ago, Bugdani said:

Salut Filou,

You've finally moved to 3.1 !?!

Very good choice as shown by these wonderful pics!

Bug.

Thank Bug,yes i finally moved to P3D V3.1 and surely for the P3D V8.0 ...:)

On 1/18/2016 at 1:11 PM, scottharmes6 said:

Cheers,

Thank.

On 1/18/2016 at 5:02 AM, FILOU said:

Thank.

I will soon post my settings about P3D V3.1 / My SweetFX v6 / Nvidia DSR / REX Essential plus / Active Sky Next.For the best visual result and "fps"

Yes please post them! Looks like you may also be using dynamic reflections? Those are incredible!

Archived