GLOBAL NA & SA FREE - PDF LIST - FTX Global Freeware Airports North & South America Packs 1 to 24 Version January 2016

Bermuda425

Hi forum!

The newest FTX Global Freeware Airports NA & SA are available since Wednesday, January 6, so here's a list of all included airports presented in a neatly arranged PDF.

COMPLETE LIST FTX Global Freeware Airports North & South America Packs 1 to 24 Version January 2016.pdf

Features:

-Precise listing of all Global NA & SA Freeware airports
-Corrected and up to date airport codes
-Written-out state names for those unsure with state abbreviations
-Markings and explanations informing about installation and codes
-Use search function by choosing Edit > Find (Ctrl/Command+F)
-Updated after every new release

Hello Bermuda

It looks like you have created the file with Excel. Can you please post a link to a native Excel version. I started to make my own version but only got up to version 16 and have not updated it since.

I like to sort the information by state so I can generate flight plans of all nearby airports.

Cheers

Bernie

19 hours ago, RJ said:

Thanks a bunch! :)

Cheers RJ!

19 hours ago, larryisenor said:

Thanks for the list. It is appreciated as we are busy making airports and don't always have time for such detail. Also thanks for including Churchill which was omitted from the previous list.

Larry

A big thank you also from me, Larry, for the incredible enthusiasm about creating a widespread net of airports all around North America.

I was lucky to see your post about Churchill, so I could add it to the list. Greetings!

18 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

Bloody good mate.  Much thanks very helpful.

:):) Thank you

15 hours ago, RobdeVries said:

Thanks very much!!

BTW which airport is featured on the installer itself?

Appreciated, thank you. ORBX removed several freeware airports because of scenery conflicts with payware Global airports. The newest installer installs all airports except for the ones marked in italics. These are KPSP, KBNG (because they are included in the payware Palm Springs), KSEZ (because of the payware Sedona), and all Californian airports (because of the NCA and SCA regions. However, the freeware installer doesn't include an uninstaller, thus no airports are deleted. Only when installing the corresponding payware, are the freeware files uninstalled. Please ask again, if I did get you wrong or you still have questions!

15 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Top stuff thank you :D

Thanks for your attention mate!

13 hours ago, Syzygy said:

Just what I needed. Thanks for your time and work doing this, very much appreciated.

Regards,

Roger

Makes me happy that you like it. Thank you!

11 hours ago, Airwolf said:

Can someone sticky this thread that way when new packs come - a newer pdf can be put in this thread.

Bermuda425, my deepest thanks for your work.  PDF is awesome

Thank you, very much appreciated. After every new release of NA & SA freeware packs, I will open a new topic in the General Discussion forum containing the updated list. I think it is clearer this way, because I cannot change the title of this topic. The next topic will be titled "GLOBAL NA & SA FREE - PDF LIST - FTX Global Freeware Airports North & South America Packs 1 to 25 Version Month 2016", so just check this forum from time to time after new freeware packs are released. I guess Pack 25 will be released around March/April, and it will take me a week or less to generate the new PDF. Greetings!

11 hours ago, bernief said:

Hello Bermuda

It looks like you have created the file with Excel. Can you please post a link to a native Excel version. I started to make my own version but only got up to version 16 and have not updated it since.

I like to sort the information by state so I can generate flight plans of all nearby airports.

Cheers

Bernie

Hi Bernie,

unfortunately I used Word 2013 to create the list. But if you like I can send you the .docx file?

Greetings!

17 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Thanks Bermuda, most helpful.

Thanks to you for downloading.

13 hours ago, birdguy said:

I had a similar list in a WordPerfect table.  I just modified it to include only FTX airports with triple installers.

Noel

Don't you mean Quad installers?

36 minutes ago, ose159 said:

Thanks a lot BERMUDA 425 for the list but i remember there were also some italian airports (LI...) that i do not see.

Any info about that ?

Thanks in advance and have all good flights

Claudio

Hi Claudio,

you're right with the Italian airports. But these are part of the European freeware airports package, which is another installer. My list covers only the North and South American airports.

Greetings,

Bermuda425

Hello Noel,

They are quad installers but you only see what you have.

For me, with only FSX installed, they are single installers,

only FSX appears in the drop down list.

For someone with registry entries for both FSX versions and all

three P3D versions, there would be a choice of five,

just to confuse the issue.:)

On 1/10/2016 at 3:15 AM, Airwolf said:

Can someone sticky this thread that way when new packs come - a newer pdf can be put in this thread.

Bermuda425, my deepest thanks for your work.  PDF is awesome

I could but it will grow and grow with comments such as can be seen so far.

Any updated .pdf would then be very hard to find.

Better that a new topic is posted as and when the .pdf is ready.

I could sticky this topic and lock it but it seems to be getting the attention it

deserves already.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

right now, I'm working on an updated PDF, which will really include all the NA & SA airports, because I missed several airports when setting up the list for the first time. When it's ready, I'll start a new topic in this General Discussion forum. I'll also include a list of airports to disable in the Vector AEC tool.

For the ORBX staff:

These airports are not listed on the FTX freeware page:

KAPA, Centennial Airport, Denver, Colorado, USA

KASE, Aspen-Pitkin County Airport/Sardy Field, Aspen, Colorado, USA

KAVL, Asheville Regional Airport, Asheville, North Carolina, USA

KIGM, Kingman Airport, Kingman, Arizona, USA

KJYO, Leesburg Executive Airport, Leesburg, Virginia, USA

KLBF, North Platte Regional Airport Lee Bird Field, North Platte, Nebraska, USA

KLZU, Gwinnett County Airport-Briscoe Field, Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA

KNEW, Lakefront Airport, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

KOLV, Olive Branch Airport, Olive Branch, Mississippi, USA

KPDK, Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

KTBR, Statesboro-Bulloch County Airport, Statesboro, Georgia, USA

These Californian airports are still listed on the FTX freeware page:

KBIH, Eastern Sierra Regional Airport, Bishop, California, USA

O24, Lee Vining Airport, Lee Vining, California, USA

O57, Bryant Field Airport, Bridgeport, California, USA

Greetings,

Bermuda425

On ‎25‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 5:56 PM, Dieter said:

"""These Californian airports are still listed on the FTX freeware page:"""

KBIH, O24, O57

I think that's correct. These airports are not included in Orbx NCA.

Really, then it would be alright. I thought all Californian airports had been included in the regions. Thanks for the hint.

On ‎25‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 6:02 PM, Triplane said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a great job! As the kids say...You Da Man...

Thanks Doug. It was a shame that I missed some airports. The next list will include them all.

Cheers!

Archived