openLC NA Alaska/Canada screenshot requests here

Hello everyone,

Whilst the testing team's primary focus is to ensure a quality product is delivered soon, we want to accommodate as many requests for screenshots from particular locations as possible. Please understand though, we can't meet all your request but they'll do their best ok?

Please provide for each request:

Country

Region/State/Territory

City name

Airport ICAO (if applicable) 

We'll keep this topic pinned until the release of openLC NA North.

Hi.  I'd like to request screenshots of the following areas:

1. Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

2. Barrow, Alaska, USA

3. Fort McMurray and oil sands areas, Alberta, Canada

4. Happy Valley/Goose Bay, Labrador, Canada

Thanks a lot.

Hi, Would love to see the region around the northern shore of Lake Athabasca where I grew up...its a bit of a wilderness now, I believe and GE seems to confirm this

1. Canada

2. Saskatchewan

3. Uranium City

4. Any of CYBE, CJP6 or CJP9

Best regards,

Vincent

Region/State/Territory:            Nova Scotia

City name:                               Debert

Airport ICAO (if applicable):    CCQ3

Region/State/Territory: Minnesota

City name: Mankato

Airport ICAO: KMKT

Would like to see some shots around the city of Mankato if possible, typical smaller city in a rural area.

Thank you.

You may have missed this announcement:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/100339-heads-up-openlc-na-split-release-and-vector-13-update/

OpenLC North America is now being released as "two halves"... each one has also been repriced so you won't pay any more than you would have for the whole North American area. That post has it all.

Long story short, the first half will be Arctic, Alaska and Canada. This is in full testing right now. The second half will include the United States... So your request may have to wait a little while longer yet ;)

I would like to see a top down view of London and its surroundings with a 12.00 and 16.00 zoom factor (no need to fly, just park the plane at CYXU).

The old landclass is ugly and shows lots of patterns and the city's contour almost looks like a square, I want to see how it's improved and it should also give me a good impression how well the developers managed to reduce patterns in most of Canada.

To understand why it's so important to me, just have a look at the current landclass for that area:

http://s14.postimg.org/rav2znptd/london_area.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/cpfrpyurf/london_area2.jpg

• Region/State/Territory : the province Ontario
  • City name:  London and surroundings  (top down view with a 12.00 and 16.00 zoom factor)
  • Airport ICAO (if applicable):  CYXU

Thanks!

You may have missed this announcement:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/100339-heads-up-openlc-na-split-release-and-vector-13-update/

OpenLC North America is now being released as "two halves"... each one has also been repriced so you won't pay any more than you would have for the whole North American area. That post has it all.

Long story short, the first half will be Arctic, Alaska and Canada. This is in full testing right now. The second half will include the United States... So your request may have to wait a little while longer yet ;)

Haha whoops, I totally missed that, thanks for pointing that out mate.

Hi

I like you to review FS X's academic flying regions from start to the beginning, 1: The private pilot lessons, and. 2:  The part Commercial lessons taken by Rod Machado for those who take (like me) these lessons very serious, and flying with real world VFR charts and FTX.

If you take a closer look at the FAA Seattle VFR Chart landmarks and insert the most distinctive recognizable landmarks as, roads, train lines, buildings, power lines, towers, City bounderies, treelines, etc in openLC, I would appreciate that so so, much!

That is from the regions: PPL

KPWT Bremmerton to, KTIW Tacoma Narrows, then to KRNT Renton municipal region to KPAE Painfield Snohomish.

And for the regions Commercial:

KPWT Bremerton, Cachmere-Dreyden airport Washinton.

In short, Please take Seattle for the academic users with FAA Seattle sectional charts.

Thank you for all the art already done and for the coming work in progress. and all the nice freeware!

Best regards

Danny from the Netherlands

Hi

I like you to review FS X's academic flying regions from start to the beginning, 1: The private pilot lessons, and. 2:  The part Commercial lessons taken by Rod Machado for those who take (like me) these lessons very serious, and flying with real world VFR charts and FTX.

If you take a closer look at the FAA Seattle VFR Chart landmarks and insert the most distinctive recognizable landmarks as, roads, train lines, buildings, power lines, towers, City bounderies, treelines, etc in openLC, I would appreciate that so so, much!

That is from the regions: PPL

KPWT Bremmerton to, KTIW Tacoma Narrows, then to KRNT Renton municipal region to KPAE Painfield Snohomish.

And for the regions Commercial:

KPWT Bremerton, Cachmere-Dreyden airport Washinton.

In short, Please take Seattle for the academic users with FAA Seattle sectional charts.

Thank you for all the art already done and for the coming work in progress. and all the nice freeware!

Best regards

Danny from the Netherlands

KEYW - Key West - I'd appreciate some various shot of the keys, close and far.

KSMO and KBUR - Santa Monica and Burbank, with the mountains to the north.

Thanks!

As a reminder, you may have missed this announcement:

http://www.orbxsyste...ctor-13-update/

Long story short, the first half will be Arctic, Alaska and Canada. This is in full testing right now. The second half will include the United States.

In other words, for the moment, there will no previews of any airports or localities within the lower 48 states. Once that OpenLC area comes up for testing, we will of course be happy to take more requests :)

Province: Quebec

City: Havre-Saint-Pierre

Airport ICAO: CYGV

Coordinates: 5016,92N 06336,67W.

Thank you

Would it be possible to have one shot right from over the city. Thanks a lot.

Archived