FTX HD Trees my final shots.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: You're probably right Bruce, bloody good point...I gave up for a while and decided to do something else for a while, like set up a new home cloud system...damn card gave me finger cramp you see... :D Waky waky Adrian ;) . Will check back a little later.

And so ? ::)  ::)  ::)

Credit card is ready ...

Is it right to assume Trees will be released sometime today or am I setting myself up for disappointment? Any clues would be greatly received. Thanks.

ummm...still waiting [taps credit card on desk]

same here.   8)

Yep...Sitting here spinning the card around in my fingers... ;)  :D

No doubt ... but how long? ????

;)

Hi guys, a quick update for you all:

Everything is all set to go on our end, but unfortunately FSS isn't able to put Trees HD up for sale until Sunday evening Australian time (so Sunday morning in the US and midday in Europe).  My sincere apologies for the delay, but rest assured that barring something catastrophic happening, you will have Trees HD in your hands before the weekend is out, as promised :) 

Cheers,

Scott

Everything is all set to go on our end, but unfortunately FSS isn't able to put Trees HD up for sale until Sunday evening Australian time (so Sunday morning in the US and midday in Europe).  My sincere apologies for the delay, but rest assured that barring something catastrophic happening, you will have Trees HD in your hands before the weekend is out, as promised :) 

Cheers,

Scott

Thanks for the update Scott, much appreciated. Really looking forward to it!

I tell you chaps its well worth waiting for, it enhances the scenery so so much

cheers

Iain

I have no doubt at all in what you say Iain! When it comes to any package like this, that so convincingly adds new and improved things to the whole sim, its a package I'm always happy to wait for, for as long as it takes...and they don't come much better than this in that respect...Happy to get on with some other things whilst I lick my lips and check back every once in a while...Sure it won't be too long now as its already at the wrapping up and putting to market stage and when it does come, boy will it beautify the natural virtual world so much more immersively...Perfect... :D

Cheers Emmsie! :smile:

Cheers,

Scott

Thanks for that update last night Scotty...was really very helpful and very kind of you, in keeping our adrenaline in check, whilst also letting me freely get on with a few other jobs and avoiding checking back until today. Will use the same approach today as it worked well...and once its out, I can say goodbye to those other jobs and hello to HD global vegetation...Looking forward to that moment in the simulators when it first makes its impact, and then again in different global locations and different seasons... :smile:  :smile:

Cheers,

Sid

"Hi guys, a quick update for you all:

Cheers,
Scott"

It is now Monday in Autralia.... ???

The trees look great.  It says use the download link to get them: but the only download link is for the manual.  Is there a link coming soon?

There has been a delay, for some reason, in the product being made available on FSS....

These look absolutely amazing. Talk about an absolutely incredible difference visually, unreal... Please, take my money! I would love to see you guys do replacement packages

for other scenery models and textures as well. OrbX texture artists really do an amazing job in all their sceneries.

It was the same for me...but the only difference i am not disappointed,i have fly all weekend with my favorite simulator...ORBX with P3D V2.5 give me lot of fun...and good news will come soon!

After pressing F5 the whole weekend, I have to admit that I am a bit disappointed.

Better not complain, guys, otherwise they will not tell us anything anymore besides 'it is ready when it's ready'  ;)

I prefer a rough estimate over complete silence... We all know that there might be hiccups in life.

Archived