P3D v2.3 As real as it gets with the NL 2000 scenery

ruudmeij

Hi guys,

Just installed the NL2000 photoreal scenery package (freeware) and did some flying above my home country near the place I live, the lighting from P3D makes this scenery comes alive and it is almost like a real live picture how cool is that.

4AdCJ.jpg

564Jl.jpg

CRoBE.jpg

6XDG.jpg

OWP2X.jpg

Z5w7.jpg

Cheers,

Ruud

Fabulous looking scenery and plane. I suppose the complete NL2000 package consumes a lot of HDD- or SSD-space? Is a P3D installer included? 

Indeed the total package including airports takes 51.7 GB on my harddisk, with the newest installer you can place it into P3D only disadvantage is that you have to download all the components apart from each other so it takes a very long time downloading all these packages.

Cheers,

Ruud 

Did you use the EMT with the NL2000 installer?

No I didn't use the EMT tool with the new installer there is a choice for P3D or FSX or both of them.

Cheers,

Ruud

Again guys thank you for your watching and your kind comments.

Cheers,

Ruud

When I downloaded this I had only a 512 kbps connection, still the best landline connection available

in this small village near York.

Ironic really in the country where the World Wide Web was invented but typically British.

Running virtually 24 hours a day it took a week.

It's well worth the trouble Wolter and recently Schipol has been added.

Once you have all the files, their installer does it all with a few mouse clicks,

scenery.cfg entries as well.

Beautiful set of shots, are there any issues with it and global vector ?

As far as I can see not, if I am understanding correctly photoscenery will always have a higher priority then other scenery so there will be no conflicts.

Cheers,

Ruud

Not sure about NL2000. I have MSE's Netherlands and it looks similar to this scenery. Its about a 8-9 g DL and in 50 cm resolution. But good enough for me. I love flying in the low country myself.

And about your photo scenery placement. That is true but shouldn't adware airports be above the photo scenery in scenery placement?

And about your photo scenery placement. That is true but shouldn't adware airports be above the photo scenery in scenery placement?

You are right with putting airports addons above the photoscenery.

Cheers,

Ruud

Archived