Along the Kokoda Track

BradB

This scenery by Ken and Tim is very addictive . I stayed up late last night and it was very difficult to finally land the Super Cub . Here are some shots for

your viewing pleasure :

ZFBcw.jpg

MHK71.jpg

eR5NC.jpg

pWNO.jpg

nMZUY.jpg

N3TW.jpg

ndElS.jpg

r7yQ.jpg

1SZIQ.jpg

Cheers

Brad

Nice set of pics Brad only advise I can give you on landing is trying to stall land so drop that plane on the runway, those big tundra tires can absorb a lot off force but be careful that you don't flip over.

Cheers,

Ruud 

Really lovely shots Brad... I can't get enough of this place... both flying myself and seeing others post their shots.

Really nice work there mate.

Those HD grass textures, are they the REX 4 ones? 

Really lovely shots Brad... I can't get enough of this place... both flying myself and seeing others post their shots.

Yes REX 4 - Theme #1008 by Andi 7-4-14

Brad

Great Shots Brad... reminds me of that scene in "Air America" when Mel Gibson landed a "Pilatus Porter" on that ski slope in the jungle.... Pilatus general aviation aircraft seem to relish that anyways and land Beaver Style on any slope...

Regards Dreamer

PS. looks like I have no choice and have switch to P3D V2 now (but still wont venture out of the Pacific North West)   ... New 24" HDMI monitor makes FSX look like crap even after spending the weekend tweeking to the point of almost giving up.  going to need a new Card and SS HD. Just need to find out how much my daughters post secondary is going to cost and every week the fee's and expenses seem to rise exponentially .  

Nice set of pics Brad only advise I can give you on landing is trying to stall land so drop that plane on the runway, those big tundra tires can absorb a lot off force but be careful that you don't flip over.

Cheers,

Ruud 

Blimey!, no2 is a corker of a capture, thanks!

no 2 is an absolute masterpiece, i always crash trying to fly from those angles, another great set ,thanks Brad

cheers

Completely blown away by these shots Brad!

Bravo!!!

O0

Great, great shots Brad, and thanks for the addiction warning.

Great Shots Brad... reminds me of that scene in "Air America" when Mel Gibson landed a "Pilatus Porter" on that ski slope in the jungle.... Pilatus general aviation aircraft seem to relish that anyways and land Beaver Style on any slope...

Regards Dreamer

PS. looks like I have no choice and have switch to P3D V2 now (but still wont venture out of the Pacific North West)   ... New 24" HDMI monitor makes FSX look like crap even after spending the weekend tweeking to the point of almost giving up.  going to need a new Card and SS HD. Just need to find out how much my daughters post secondary is going to cost and every week the fee's and expenses seem to rise exponentially .  

Looking great Brad..really like number 2

Stu

Super shots Brad!!!!!!!

Thanks Gents for the kind comments , have a great week !! .

Cheers

Brad

Archived