Crop Dusting on the 4th.

Eric C

Excellent shots Eric of my favourite ag aircraft in both flightsim and RL

Thanks Michael and I was inspired by these two Alabeo videos.  I'm enjoying all of the Carenado and Alabeo products released and the best part is that their aircraft never had any crashes on selection or in the sim for me yet so I will continue to buy and support their products.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH1fSnYIRRo

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-sczSVLJb8

Great shots Eric although you might upset those farmers if you get any of that spray on their 4th of July BBQ. ;)

I've been planning to buy that aircraft the next time Alabeo has a sale since I spotted that livery on AVSIM... really looks cool and who doesn't love driving a tractor?

Have a good holiday.

Tom Wunder

Thanks a lot guys, glad you liked these.

Cool shots Eric!

Enjoy Your July 4th weekend and have a great time mate!

Thanks buddy, enjoy your 4th also!

Great shots Eric although you might upset those farmers if you get any of that spray on their 4th of July BBQ. ;)

I've been planning to buy that aircraft the next time Alabeo has a sale since I spotted that livery on AVSIM... really looks cool and who doesn't love driving a tractor?

Have a good holiday.

Tom Wunder

Thanks Tom and you know I'm hooked on everything Alabeo and Carenado at the moment.  I haven't been disappointed yet by their releases and all of their aircraft run nice and smooth on my system.  Your in for a treat when you pick her up.  Happy 4th :)

A great set.

great shots love crop dusting

Thanks a lot Richard and Ken, much appreciated.

Just amazing work Eric.. you are the master! 

Thanks my friend, but The Master has to be Mr. Iain Emms.  I'm inspired by everyone here on the forums and learn a ton about our awesome hobby, but Iain's V keys are pure magic.  Always Inspired :)

Surprised you didn't recolour the smoke red white and blue for the occasion ;) Great shots!

Matt

Thanks Matt.  The only editing I can do is a nice PowerPoint, haha.  Glad FSX makes it easy to take a screenie with just hitting the V key.    

Archived