It's my 50th birthday, so let me give you a present today!

John Venema

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

Today I turn 50 years old and to celebrate I am increasing the sale discount from 33% to 50% for the rest of my birthday only (until 10am AEST). The new 50% off prices are NOW LIVE!

I know it's not much of a gift but I just wanted to do a little something to say THANK YOU to each and everyone one of you, our customers, for making Orbx the success it is. Without you we are nothing, and the whole team never forgets that for an instant.

Have a drink with me!

Erm... John .... since it is also MY birthday and I am turning 49, maybe I can have an additional 49% discount? Yes?

Happy birthday! How does it feel turning 50? Just asking out of interest ...

Wow! Thanks for the discount, John! Best birthday present I ever got for someone else's birthday! :lol: Just picked up NRM, CRM, KSFF, S43, and 7S3.

Happy birthday John and as i'm 50 years old too since several months .... just made a little purchase .... 

FSS0294278 FTX: AU YBUD, YCDR, YCNK, YHBA, YMAV, YMEN, YMMB, YMML, YPEC, YPJT, YPMQ, YSCH, YWVA 

My first payware airports !

Have all a good fly

Happy birthday John and thanks for the present.

My 60th  tomorrow so I have brought a few airports with some of my birthday money, as if I needed an excuse!

True what some say, the time goes quicker the older you get.

Erm... John .... since it is also MY birthday and I am turning 49, maybe I can have an additional 49% discount? Yes?

Happy birthday! How does it feel turning 50? Just asking out of interest ...

It feels good! I am still 18 years old on the inside :)

It feels good! I am still 18 years old on the inside :)

Once on a TV show about the troubles of old age a very old man was asked how it felt turning 90. 

He answered: "It's really cool, especially when you consider the alternative."

Happy birthday John and thanks for the present.

My 60th  tomorrow so I have brought a few airports with some of my birthday money, as if I needed an excuse!

True what some say, the time goes quicker the older you get.

When I have a new class at school I always say to them: "watch out, because next year is going to last about nine months, and the one after that just six, and so on". And at the end of High School they invariably say: "Gee we thought you were joking, instead it was TRUE!"

Hello all,

Today I turn 50 years old and to celebrate I am increasing the sale discount from 33% to 50% for the rest of my birthday only (until 10am AEST). The new 50% off prices are NOW LIVE!

I know it's not much of a gift but I just wanted to do a little something to say THANK YOU to each and everyone one of you, our customers, for making Orbx the success it is. Without you we are nothing, and the whole team never forgets that for an instant.

Have a drink with me!

Thanks and congratulations on both the birthday and the product line. I can't wait until your 100th birthday.

Happy Birthday for yesterday John. Hope you had a good time with your Family. I missed seeing the post until today and the "special" but I always get a special deal, so I'm happy. I will be purchasing again as soon as I get my FSIM PC up and running again.

A little to late, but as it is never ever to late to congratulate anyways, even more now:

A very happy 50th birthday to You John!

And sure ...

Fully agree. And I wonder what discount John will offer when he reaches the 100 mark!

If I reach 100 I'll give everyone shares in Orbx :)

Thanks for your best wishes everyone, I'm enjoying a wonderful lunch at a marina with my family and friends :)

(Raises a glass of bourbon to all)

.. will be looking forward to Your 100th birthday - and beyond then as well! :)

But for now back - to the present:

All my very best greetings and wishes to You John, for Your 50th Birthday!

Cheers, Christoph

This sale gave me a kickstart in EU.  My bank account couldn't stretch to get England, Wales and Scotland at the regular price but I could do it for this.  Ireland and NI will have to wait.  I got Southampton and have my eye on a couple more airports.  Now, if I can just figure out how to fly GA in this airspace...

...and I hope you did have a happy birthday.

Gregg

Archived