It's my 50th birthday, so let me give you a present today!

John Venema

Thanks for the best wishes everyone. Please note that the 50% offer has now ended and we're back to 33% off.

My check book is now 50% off as well!

Enjoying my new scenery though, haha.

Jim

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best wishes from me as well - bought the whole of "mainland UK" yesterday, and while I was happy about the price I didn't even realize we'd gone to 50% off until I stumbled across this thread just now - would have gotten Ireland as well otherwise ;-)

(will probably do that before the sale is over, I have very bad self control when ORBX stuff is on offer...)

Hi John,

You bet mate, a drink with you would be a treat. As a particularly un-generous friend of mine said "welcome to your sixth decade". I appreciate your special gift but discovered it too late. I'm still ordering some airports during the sale, its like a buy 3 get 1 free kind of deal and that's still a pretty nice "gift".

Cal

Happy Birthday John if somewhat belatedly! May you celebrate many more.

Missed the your post because I was helping daughter to move back home from Bristol Uni. (where did she get all that extra stuff from!).

Really enjoying your packages and slowly but surely adding new ones as and when wallet (and wife) permit.

Warmest regards

A belated Happy Birthday, John! I'm 56 and I can tell you, you don't have to worry about the years to come! :)  

Really missed the topic and the offer. But 33 % are not bad either! Thank you!

• 3 months later...

HBD. and thanks for your generosity. I have been involved in many flight sim forums over the years, but few if any match this one for camaraderie.

Btw, for age disclosure, the calendar says I am 73, but dammit, I know I am still 17. 😎

Sherm

Archived