FTX Global Maxed Out

jerdoo

• 2 weeks later...

Compliments on the smooth render!

May I ask how you recorded it?  Was it the NVidia codec that they include with the new higher end cards, or did you use FS Recorder Render?     

If you say you used FRAPS, I will have to go and blow up my old PC :wacko:

Cheers and seasons greetings

David

May I ask how you recorded it?  Was it the NVidia codec that they include with the new higher end cards, or did you use FS Recorder Render?     

David

I dont know if Jerdoo recorded it this way but from what i have read you record the flight with fs recoder then max out your settings and play back at half the normal speed, record that playback with fraps or your prefered screen capture software and in the video editing software you double the playback speed to bring it back to normal, add some music or some other sounds to it and you can produce a high quality vid maybe :)

Very impressive Jeroen! I really like the wingflex! :)

Thanks Jean :)

Great job, looks like the scenery you used works perfect with global, very nice

Thanks, it does as most scenery that I use fits Global though the colours might sometimes be a bit off but that's not something you can avoid

David

Hi David,

I used fsrecoder in this case as I maxed everything out, except traffic, if I would have used fraps like i do for most video's it would have lagged. Not yet have used the render in the videocard as fsx isn't fps stable enough to use that.

Happy holidays

Wow. Now that is truly amazing Jeroen. At first I thought it was real live. Thanks for posting this video.

My pleasure flyingleaf

I already commented in your YouTube channel but anyway GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Thanks if I missed it over there :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice video 8) . I never could get the NGX that smooth, is this what you see when flying too or is the video edited with "tricks" to make it smoother than it really is?

Thanks :) What you see here is extremely smooth with the autogen slider maxed out as it's rendered using fsrecorder. I do see it as smooth as this but not all the time depending on the view and direction I'm looking at :)

Archived