I´m walking ... in Tipella

Stillwater

After landing in Tipella ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/64841-pemberton-to-tipella-my-highlight-of-the-week/ ) I was quite confused. Nearly nothing special to see there, except some uncommunicative inhabitants...

36e9U.jpg

NQtGL.jpg

So I asked our old friend Bob to take me for a walk southwards... we met a truck driver soon later:

7nzoL.jpg

The Cessna service...

zr4wm.jpg

Ah, this looks more crowded:

xAwuI.jpg

And, finally a place for some cold ones:

z1dV4.jpg

Nice, nice. But I have to admit: This is the first Orbx scenery where I have to reduce the details to have a satisfying frame rate.

Beware of unfriendly dogs in this area , Bob is a little timid around them . As far as the seaplane base goes , Bob does not like the water at all . ??? ???

Cheers

Brad

I know, I have stopped in front of the dog, and tried to escape the water with Bob (difficult...). He needs swimming lessons, or care from us.

PS: Brad, your signature is currently filled with many empty lines. Can you delete them to shorten your posts?

I know, I have stopped in front of the dog, and tried to escape the water with Bob (difficult...). He needs swimming lessons, or care from us.

PS: Brad, your signature is currently filled with many empty lines. Can you delete them to shorten your posts?

Thanks Gerold for the heads up on the Signature . Have a great week my friend .

Brad

• 10 months later...

Archived