Pacific Blue Oahu release ?

bailout3

:banghead:

Cracks me up that every time we have a major release on the same day a topic appears with something people want, my personal take on this, go get SAK and go and enjoy that, it is huge and will keep you entertained for a while :)

:banghead:

Cracks me up that every time we have a major release on the same day a topic appears with something people want, my personal take on this, go get SAK and go and enjoy that, it is huge and will keep you entertained for a while :)

I think the guy was inspired by the great work you do, and imagining that level of detail in another place. I do it all the time, not just on days when we have a new release.

I have been purchasing the latest releases and enjoy them very much that is why I suggested Hawaii...first because I love the place and second I know that Orbx would create a masterpiece. No other company has done that yet here, and I wouldn't waste my $ on the photo type that are available now..

I am not being critical of what is being produced by Orbx so lighten up , I thought this was a friendly forum.

And ripcord...thanks...you read it right.

hi bailout3.Perhaps just poor timing on your part.

I have been purchasing the latest releases and enjoy them very much that is why I suggested Hawaii...first because I love the place and second I know that Orbx would create a masterpiece. No other company has done that yet here, and I wouldn't waste my $ on the photo type that are available now..

I am not being critical of what is being produced by Orbx so lighten up , I thought this was a friendly forum.

And ripcord...thanks...you read it right.

To think that i was considering mentioning how much i'd luv to see Australia redone in ultra high definition.10cm/pixel....cheers Bill :wacko:

Microsoft did Hawaii in their newest sim, but we hear it didn't sell too well ;)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally just sprayed Sprite through the nose

Not the slightest jot of interest here in Hawaii, or the Bahamas, or the Caribbean - why would I want to fly around Hawaii when I have Orbx coverage all the way from KHQM up to PANC??? Hawaii covers a couple of islands and then nothing for 5 1/2 hours in a commercial jet over nothing but sea till SFO or LAX. Bring on either the other regions like NCA or SCA or USA North Esat coast, Europe etc, but in my view the last place needed for development by ORBX is Hawaii.

My two cents

Jack

OK we have waited long enough get on the stick and release ORBX MOON scenery ASAP. Will the global textures cover the craters and mountains on Luna? Will there be little green men? What about coverage in between Earth and the Moon?

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Hi spud,

the moon has been done already and rather nicely I must say. One of the more ingenious FSX add-ons IMO: http://www.terrabuil.../TBM/index.html

EDIT: Oops, never mind, that add-on is actually for FS9! My, how time flies; seems like only yesterday Misho demo'd his add-on for us in Seattle.

Cheers, Holger

While we're all having a little sport at the expense of the OP, please note that although there are scenery packages for the Hawai'ian Islands,, none come within lightyears of ORBX quality and I think you'd find more than a few takers were you to offer said islands as a scenery package.

Sometime after NCA, though.

Archived