Fw190 A-3 out of Orcas

Chunk

Thanks y'all, and yes, it is IMHO, the prettiest plane there is.

Now that oughta open up a can of worms. ;)

I just have to leave the Spitfire in the top slot, but I've always liked the Fw-190. I like the profile and the wing shape/plan view. At least it had a decent set of undercarriage as well!

I prefer it to the P-51. Now *that* should open up a can of worms! :lol:

We have a flying one in NZ at the moment, but I've yet to see it. Not sure what engine they put into it.

Adam.

HEHE!

My wife and I visited the Flying Heritage Collection at Paine Field, and while I was going gaga over the Anton and the Dora, she quietly walked past the Mustang, and asked me, "What's this plane? It's beautiful." It was the Spit. ^-^

Classics-Hangar Early Variants. This includes the A1 - A4. They also make a Late Variants, which includes the A5 - A8. Additionally, they're currently working on a Dora/Ta152 package. I fly these birds and the A2A stuff more than anything else.

My wife and I visited the Flying Heritage Collection at Paine Field, and while I was going gaga over the Anton and the Dora, she quietly walked past the Mustang, and asked me, "What's this plane? It's beautiful." It was the Spit. ^-^

Congratulations! Your wife has impeccable taste!

Classics-Hangar Early Variants. This includes the A1 - A4. They also make a Late Variants, which includes the A5 - A8. Additionally, they're currently working on a Dora/Ta152 package. I fly these birds and the A2A stuff more than anything else.

Thank you, didn't know about this company.

Archived