Squirreling Around

Jarrad Marshall

Been quite a while since I posted some casual shots up, but was inspired to take some snaps after (finally) purchasing the Nemeth AS350 the other day. I've been enormously impressed so far with this bird - performance is fantastic, and the modelling & rendering are absolutely sensational. I picked up a few local skins from OzX (very, very nice work on these too) and took her for a spin around Cairns.

Cheers!

Jarrad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to post a few more shots from my adventures every now and then, in between designing of course :)

On a serious note, can u share any ENB or other settings you used, I like the natural lighting in these.

To be perfectly honest Simmo, I'm a bit of a "set it up and forget about it" kind of simmer, I rarely tweak my scenery.cfg settings and haven't changed my ENB settings since I bought my current desktop almost two years ago. The ENB I use is an existing pallette/ini I downloaded from flightsim.com, enbseriesfsxf9.zip is the filename.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad, good, I'm the same! I use JV's one, wouldn't dare to try and edit. I'll check yours out, just to see the diffs. I just reinstalled 'Shade', looks promising too. And you should get a commission from Nemeth, I'll be ordering that nice looking heli.

Damn, it's still 30c at midnight here! No wonder I can't sleep

Archived