Cairns - My First Screenshotd

domenic

Thanks for all your feedback and kind comments guys, I really appreciate them.

The moody dawn sky is courtesy of REX, (been thinking about using moving to OPUS and just making use of REX textures).

Do any of you use a third part application for screenshots that may give you different angles/prespectives?

I took a couple while flying out of the Alice yesterday. I will post these over the next few days.

Cheers

Dom

The moody dawn sky is courtesy of REX, (been thinking about using moving to OPUS and just making use of REX textures).

Do any of you use a third part application for screenshots that may give you different angles/prespectives?

Dom - you really should give OPUS try-out. It'll work happily with any texture application (REX, FEX etc.). The live weather engine is superb. Though not as easy to use for the cameras as EZDOK, it soon will be (they're currently focusing on weather/turbulence effects). As with EZDOK, the Live Camera functions in OPUS allow you to pan/zoom the view in any axis, allowing you more control in composing your shots - particularly moving the aircraft away from the default dead-centre.

REX+OPUS is becoming quite a popular combination 8) .

Cheers Gents,

Adam, I was also looking at EZdok for the camera vibration/turbulent effects, etc. I think I will be taking a closer look at OPUS this evening. I did notice you had a thread on these forums regarding OPUS. I know we are going slightly of topic here, so I will post my OPUS question in that thread.

Kind Regards

Dom

I've been quite "verbal" as regards OPUS :lol: ... let me know which thread (when you find it) and I'll add my view to it. Also - don't forget to check in the OPUS support forums too (I've posted lots in there too - particularly about EZDOK->OPUS).

Archived