Kilstorm

Russ has only been working on PAKT for just over a week, so all we could show you would be wireframe models in 3D Studio Max :)

In good time we will show you teaser shots. I can tell you though, that Russ will be innovating again with this airport, it will be something special indeed,

Russ has only been working on PAKT for just over a week, so all we could show you would be wireframe models in 3D Studio Max :)

In good time we will show you teaser shots. I can tell you though, that Russ will be innovating again with this airport, it will be something special indeed,

God damn it! There you go again with your teasers! And you wonder why all us Orbx forum members are such speculators?!! :P

It's been known for a while that Russ's next projects are Ketchikan, Stewart and Bella Coola (in that order). Finally PFJ will get some Orbx airport loving :)

I am so looking foward to those airports...PFJ is my favorite FTX area to fly in, and it will be great to have some freshly minted Orbx airports for the region. Gotta love it!

I am truly looking forward to seeing these welcomed addition's to this region. The area in itself is simply amazing in everything that your region delivers already, I can only imagine how much better it will be with the extra attention that your team is known for delivering in your products. I can hardly wait! :)

That's so great! Many tours of Misty Moorings start/end in PAKT and it will be so awesome to have a detailed representation of that beautiful place! But be sure to include the busy seaplane-base! but then again it is also a perfect place for using the HGS of the NGX!

Regards,

chris

Thanks John. For some reason I was under the impression, PAKT had already been started awhile back and at that time was looking to be a late summer, early fall (northern hemisphere) release. Only reason why I asked. Not trying to rush anything or anyone.

That is good news! Looking forward to this a lot! When doing my beloved KSEA->PAKT->PASI->PANC Route the only airport sticking out like a sore thumb was PAKT. Keep up the good work! :)

Hi, I am looking forward to PAKT. The route you list is about 1200 miles, what plane do you use. And, do you have addon scenery for PASI and PANC

Hi, I am looking forward to PAKT. The route you list is about 1200 miles, what plane do you use. And, do you have addon scenery for PASI and PANC

PASI is included in Tongass Fjords and PANC has just been released by Aerosoft! Would be a perfect route for an Alaskan NGX!

Regards,

chrjs

Well the scenery question already was answered. I flew that route many times with the Flight1 ATR72-500, the Digital Aviation Cheyenne, the Aeroworx Super King Air B200.

Planning to do it with the PMDG j41 and the NGX when I will finally have some hours of free time. But unfortunately I've been waiting to that moment for 9 months already. :(

Archived