Happy Birthday Boatie

10 hours ago, Ken Q said:

Happy birthday, Graeme. Many happy returns!

Ken

10 hours ago, Smudger said:

Happy birthday Graeme, hope you have a great day :)

9 hours ago, wolfko said:

Happy Birthday Graeme! 🎂🍾🥂

8 hours ago, John Heaton said:

gudd one from up the Road !! - i suppose you will be cheering the titans tonight against my lot

stubby in hand

6 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Glad you had a good pub-time with family, Graeme. Happy next year to you!

Thank you gents. Had to work but knocked off early before going out for dinner. You are correct John, I’ll be barracking for the Titans :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, boetie said:

Thank you gents. Had to work but knocked off early before going out for dinner. You are correct John, I’ll be barracking for the Titans :)

Sorry to laugh ----  on your birthday weekend ---- but then again - Broncos 43 - titans 24 :D:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Sorry to laugh ----  on your birthday weekend ---- but then again - Broncos 43 - titans 24 :D:D

It's OK John. Rugby Union is my game of choice, that's the game they play in heaven. Good to see the Titans got 24 points off their big brothers up the M1 :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, boetie said:

It's OK John. Rugby Union is my game of choice, that's the game they play in heaven. Good to see the Titans got 24 points off their big brothers up the M1 :)

No argument there Graeme - played the game from 11yo to 34 - with a rugby league break for 2 years - 53/55 -  founder member of our local club

- Leigh RUFC Lancashire - and even played for the Army in Cyprus against the RAF --RU is a game for the players - RL is for watching and playing.

Hopefully I will get a game in Heaven one day:rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Happy Birthday Graeme, hope you had a good one. 🙂

Thank you Adam, it was a nice day capped off with a pleasant evening with all the immediate family joining me. That doesn't happen often :)

• Like 1