New helicopter at Martha's

Jack Sawyer

MSFS

Orbx's KMVY, Martha's Vineyard

Just got it installed with a LOT of help from John @BradB.  John I really appreciate you helping me on this, thanks man!

Finally have a nice helicopter in this new sim and I love it.  It flys like a dream.

I took my girlfriend Agnes Blanch Magillicutty for a quick ride around the airport.

kG1kq14.jpg

nGs05YL.jpg

DCHUT5V.jpg

KkoIz2r.jpg

XluyuNd.jpg

2R69hZ2.jpg

L7htki4.jpg

3myrhZe.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Great whirlybird images Jack! :) 

I saw the Bell 47 and immediately thought of the kids show from back in the early 60s that we used to watch on tv!

Then a few years later came a much more famous show featuring the 47!:)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

That is a great looking chopper and I am glad you finally got it installed and working.:)

Are the three levels of difficulty referring to the innstallation or flying it?:huh::o:banghead::lol:

Thanks Martyn.  Flying it.  On the highest difficulty it can get squirrely but I was able to deal with it.  However, I don’t know how true to life it is because when I flew the Robinson 22 in real life it was simple to fly.  Of course the R22 was decades after this thing but now at last I have a chopper and it’s glorious.  If I can only get a study level Bell 407!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I saw the Bell 47 and immediately thought of the kids show from back in the early 60s that we used to watch on tv!

Then a few years later came a much more famous show featuring the 47!:)

Kids show?  Didn’t even know they had one in a kids show.

• Like 1