She Flies!

paulb

51 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Again, great bird, Paul!! So far I have flown her only in easy mode :):)

Thank you Bernd :). There are a small number of airplanes that fill me with nostalgia. This is one of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

What a nice, shiny, beautiful and shiny aeroplane  Paul :) It harkens back to the early part of the glory days of passenger travel. Great job getting her up and down safely ;) 

Well Landon, it took part in 1934 in the MacRobertson Air Race from England to Australia, finishing third overall. Amazing to think that is 88 years ago! :o

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots and aircraft Paul! :) Did some flights in MSFS over the weekend to find a working jet for free

and the sunlight is absolutely annoying, I hope they will do something so that we can adjust it. 

Thanks Andreas :). I know what you mean. Sometimes I just move away from 'live' and then adjust the time of day and cloud cover to suit me.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Imagine a real world pilot who has to do his takeoff and he says: " First of all I have to switch the daytime, otherwise I cannot see anything " .:D 

I guess their main worry is the opposite of sunshine - ice and thunderstorms :unsure:.

• Like 1