It's infectious.....

paulb

9 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Nice shots...but...my Honda seemed suited to grass... is your plane eating grass along the runway as alternative for the rising expense on kerosine? :lol:

Thank you my friend, well for many years I owned a Honda lawnmower (excellent BTW), so somewhere in my mind I tend to associate Honda with grass :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very cool shots Paul.  It's a fun jet isn't it?

Thanks Jack :). Indeed, it's the first one that I have flown in MSFS that seems genuinely different to the many that I have in P3D and X Plane 11.

• Like 1

Looking like one sleek and fast lawn mower there Paul. I don't need my grass cut at the moment, but looking at these fine images, I think when I do need it done, you can fly that expensive lawn mower pretty fast and get the job done for me :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Honda …….. mower , best dam mower I ever had , I’ll take a flyer on the jet ; too fast for my lifestyle . B):P:D

Indeed, a first class mower John. The handing of the jet is very 'friendly'. I like going low and slow, but sometimes fast is nice! ;):D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Looking like one sleek and fast lawn mower there Paul. I don't need my grass cut at the moment, but looking at these fine images, I think when I do need it done, you can fly that expensive lawn mower pretty fast and get the job done for me :D

Thanks Landon. Let me know when you need your lawns cut. I can fly from Wales to Colorado fairly quickly! :lol:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, wain71 said:

great set there Paul, looks a fine addon, if Honda make jets like their Lawnmowers or generators then this plane will go on forever...

Thanks Wayne :). Indeed, I had my mower for about 10 years before I gave it away - still working fine.

• Like 1