Sea plane Bases

paulb

9 minutes ago, BradB said:

One down , hopefully many more on your horizon Paul . RTMM is a wonderful web site , maybe disable

Orbx mesh too use all there scenery . 

Thanks John :). Indeed, disabling the mesh is an option. I will keep looking anyway!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Looking very nice in these images Paul :) Would love to see you arriving and departing some more seaplane bases (and in a seaplane! ).

Thanks Landon :). I think that I have found another base so.....................;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Couple nice ones Paul. :)   There are a bunch of seaplane bases, the only problem is I don't know where. :D  I'll let you know if I find them. :D

Thanks Adam :).  Well there are many in P3D.   But searching the internet, it appears that MSFS does not! 

• Like 1

To locate seaplane bases inP3D, P3D5, X-Plane and MSFS I installed Plan-G (freeware), built the relevant data base for each sim  and then under the Map heading I limited the search (top left hand side) to FloatPlane Bases. Then in the map view you should see all the available bases at Zoom 9 (bottom left hand corner). If not visible just zoom in or out until they are. 

Edited by Bassman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bassman said:

To locate seaplane bases inP3D, P3D5, X-Plane and MSFS I installed Plan-G (freeware), built the relevant data base for each sim  and then under the Map heading I limited the search (top left hand side) to FloatPlane Bases. Then in the map view you should see all the available bases at Zoom 9 (bottom left hand corner). If not visible just zoom in or out until they are. 

Many thanks for that suggestion :). I will take a look at Plan-G.

• Like 1