A Circle of Light

paulb

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Nothing like the Pelican's we have flying around here but they are excellent views of it all the same.:huh:

Thank you sir!  Indeed Martyn, it flies like a cross between a helicopter and a Harrier! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Looks like something out of Starwars, George would be happy. Works well with the scenery Paul, nice job.

Don

Thanks Don :). My younger son tells me it features in a popular computer game called 'Halo' set in the 26th century. ;)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Caluma65 said:

Great set of shots Paul.  Looks like NASA have branched out and set up and airport on Mars:D  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum :). Well I did try to create an appropriate setting for the shots ;).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool Paul, glad your son said what it was from as I didn’t have a clue.  I wish we had real stuff like this now, I’d love it.

Thanks Jack :). Well, who knows what is developing behind doors at the Skunk Works? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Cool Pics Paul, and I admit it looks right at home in that weather. As for the game Halo, that is the Xbox's headline series of games and has been super popular with Xbox users for over a decade now. Since Microsoft makes the Xbox and also owns MSFS, hence the connection and why they brought that dropship into the sim for some simmers to have a little fun if they wanted. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Cool Pics Paul, and I admit it looks right at home in that weather. As for the game Halo, that is the Xbox's headline series of games and has been super popular with Xbox users for over a decade now. Since Microsoft makes the Xbox and also owns MSFS, hence the connection and why they brought that dropship into the sim for some simmers to have a little fun if they wanted. 

Thanks Landon :). Yes, before my son explained it all to me, I was thinking back to Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Blade Runner and others! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Very Galactical immersion Paul

Don't feel to faraway from seein this kind of things

Loved #3

The ambience

Cheers

Carlos

Thank you Carlos :). I was trying to create that feeling with the shots.

• Like 1