Off the coast of Catalina

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Lovely set Jack :). A beautiful blue in the sea and sky. Nice detail with the ship and boats.

Thanks Paul.  I wanted to see boats and I did, I also wanted to fly a complete circuit around the island.  It was smooth and delightful.  This is a nice simulator.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Some beautiful sightseeing and delightful images Jack. Doesn't the water just look so lifelike in these? Enjoyed your little tour :) 

Thanks Landon, agreed.  It amazes me the motion of the ocean swells when the weather deteriorates too.  Just like in real life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon, agreed.  It amazes me the motion of the ocean swells when the weather deteriorates too.  Just like in real life.

And unlike real life , you can make your own weather in the Sim . You want waves , increase the winds ; more

clouds or layers , just a click away . 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  I wanted to see boats and I did, I also wanted to fly a complete circuit around the island.  It was smooth and delightful.  This is a nice simulator.

Indeed Jack, it excels at low level VFR.

• Like 3

Just now, BradB said:

Marvelous shots Jack , we spent a day there a few years ago from a Carnival cruise . 

Thanks John.  I read that the main form of travel there is golf cart and that it's very expensive.  Also, the ocean all around there is full of great whites.  

• Like 2