Titanic 2 ready to sail

Jack Sawyer

Wait...I saw a scene like this in the movie 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'... except, that ship was in the middle of the desert. Things that make you go "hmmmm".  However, a pair of interesting and nice looking images Jack :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Wait...I saw a scene like this in the movie 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'... except, that ship was in the middle of the desert. Things that make you go "hmmmm".  However, a pair of interesting and nice looking images Jack :) 

:lol:  True, I just watched that movie a few weeks ago.  It's a cool movie.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, andiflyit said:

Big boat there Jack, you will need the next flood to check if it swims this time. You can than ship it over to Long Beach,

they need a second Hotel Boat there. :) Nice colors in the shots.

Thanks Andreas.  This was just a test to see what the sim was capable of.  I think this was the Titanic 2, the replica they're making. :D

• Like 1

There is some bloke in the control tower giving tou a very stern look Jack.:blink:

Stay parked there and don't bow to his demands!:blink:

You will have to get onto NOAA to see when the rain is coming but be careful not to annoy him it is very easy to make him arc up!:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

There is some bloke in the control tower giving tou a very stern look Jack.:blink:

Stay parked there and don't bow to his demands!:blink:

You will have to get onto NOAA to see when the rain is coming but be careful not to annoy him it is very easy to make him arc up!:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

Thanks Martyn, absolutely brilliant puns!