LOWS in XP

andiflyit

Orbx scenery is LOWS airport by Orbx partner Digital Design

Hi all,

now I have installed this airport because I also have the LOWI scenery of course and now I can fly my new Airbus

from LOWI to LOWS which is really a realistic flight distance, at FL050 or so...:D

The scenery is great, well done and I like it. Everything looks good and there is a lot going on with the SAM plugin. 

Absolutely no framerate hit. Sorry, 20 images again, but which one to delete? It's terrible...:)

OobwOkG.png

PctyWpc.png

9SO3lT2.png

FgD9AT0.png

asBRg5r.png

W3pyua4.png

6DxXc5k.png

FpXaLLd.png

I think this is Red Bull, have been there a lot years ago in real but don't know what they do today. They had a fantastic DC 6 which I saw here. 
gIrqDGB.png

JW5tskE.png

ijPSFGP.png

EtdoeWc.png

hhhQDUg.png

jlCMnyf.png

VVG3fAW.png

kgzl36N.png

VpkTwZ8.png

encvyWY.png

tj7CsPE.png

gcsnZCq.png

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 8

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

great set of shots there Andreas....

Thanks a lot Wayne!

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Terrific set of shots Andreas !! .

Thank you John, glad you like it.

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Enjoyed looking at your shots Andreas!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you John, good to hear!

29 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Terrific!  I love dit in P3D and I'm sure I'll love it in MSFS.

:) What about your XP Mr. Jack? Did you give it up? But as long as you like my shots you can fly where you want...:) 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

:) What about your XP Mr. Jack? Did you give it up? But as long as you like my shots you can fly where you want...:) 

Uninstalled a long time ago because I was so tired of having to enter serial numbers whenever I ran it, planes, add-ons, it was a bother. :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Uninstalled a long time ago because I was so tired of having to enter serial numbers whenever I ran it, planes, add-ons, it was a bother. :huh:

Don't understand that, I have a few addons in XP, plugins, scenery and aircraft and this never happens. There was something wrong 

with your installation, can be the registration of the sim itself didn't work. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Don't understand that, I have a few addons in XP, plugins, scenery and aircraft and this never happens. There was something wrong 

with your installation, can be the registration of the sim itself didn't work. 

It was always the registration of two aircraft.  They were time limited and as I didn't fly XP all the time it would pop up whenever I booted it.  I liked XP but didn't have the time to mess with it.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It was always the registration of two aircraft.  They were time limited and as I didn't fly XP all the time it would pop up whenever I booted it.  I liked XP but didn't have the time to mess with it.  

I get the same with my Aerostar, wants the serial and then tells me to reload.:huh:

Reload and then wants the serial then wants me to reload...............round and round.:angry::angry:

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I get the same with my Aerostar, wants the serial and then tells me to reload.:huh:

Reload and then wants the serial then wants me to reload...............round and round.:angry::angry:

sounds really frustrating doing that, I couldn't be bothered...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

sounds really frustrating doing that, I couldn't be bothered...

It is frustrating and I don't bother trying to use it which is a shame as I enjoy flying it.:banghead:

Sometimes I spend more time f*rting around trying to fix things than flying.:banghead::banghead:

However once I am up in the virtual skies I find it very relaxing and a way of escaping from things for a while.:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

It is frustrating and I don't bother trying to use it which is a shame as I enjoy flying it.:banghead:

Sometimes I spend more time f*rting around trying to fix things than flying.:banghead::banghead:

However once I am up in the virtual skies I find it very relaxing and a way of escaping from things for a while.:D

yeah very frustrating but when it all just works, then wow it's an amazing way of escaping this world and having some fun....

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Splendid set of shots Andreas! :)

Thanks a lot Adam! :)

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful views of Salzburg Andreas.

An area I like to fly around.:)

And thank you Martyn, it's a nice area there, in this case I know it from reallife.

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much Iain!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Great set of shots there Andreas :)

Glad you like it Paul! It's a good working airport scenery. :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

In this case gentlemen contact the developer of the addon or throw it away but the poor simulator is not the reason! :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andiflyit said:

In this case gentlemen contact the developer of the addon or throw it away but the poor simulator is not the reason! :D

I agree, I binned the offending planes but didn't have the time or desire to juggle two different sims so I gave up on it.  Now it's going to me MSFS and P3D.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Ok Jack, I am very shure that on the long run you will not be able to resist to install XP12! :)

But I have absolutely no idea so far what they plan to make this most interesting.

Nah, I simply don’t have the time my friend.  Too many real world things going on.

• Like 1