Four Lakes

Bullfox

Here we have several shots on a flight from Medford, Oregon to Klamath Lake, Oregon.  This is a shot from the cockpit of my hotrod 170b.  Some of you may note that we are climbing through 3400 feet doing 140 mph.  Lets just say I made some changes to the config file.  I also added a 2D GPS and autopilot.  That's Agate lake on the right.  To the left of the lake is a 600 foot long runway where the local RC club flies.   

Agate-Lake.png

We are following highway 140.  This is Oregon so I have trees turned up to ultra.  That is Fish Lake below us and Mt. Mclaughlin on the left. 
The gray patches around the lake are from very old pyroclastic flows of black volcanic cinders.  In several places they flow all the way down to the highway.

Fish-Lake.jpg

Here we have Lake of the Woods with Klamath lake in the distance.  the large yellow patch is a meadow that was used as an emergency field in WWII.  It is covered with dry grass in the summer and a foot or two of water in the winter.  One of these days I'll have to try landing there.

Lake-of-the-Woods.jpg

In this shot Klamath lake is on the right.  I have processed the image to try to show the smoke from the fires in Southern Oregon.  Its actually worse than the image.

Smoky-Lake.jpg

• Like 6

Looks really nice, Bull.  The elements, road, shoreline, rock faces, are well formed and no past version(s) blurriness. Good go! Seems like you, myself and many others around the world are taking a renewed interest and more than casual re-use (their flight simming time) of the P3D franchise.  I know that I certainly am. I fly it every day...

Edited by Orbx Flyer