EGTR Elstree Aerodrome

adambar

On 5/8/2021 at 3:00 AM, mikee said:

Fantastic shots Adam , well done :)

Thank you Mike. :)

On 5/8/2021 at 4:19 AM, VH-KDK said:

A splendid set Adam. Perfect lighting in your images.

Thank you much Martyn. :)

On 5/8/2021 at 6:32 AM, boetie said:

Looking good Adam. My Elstree looks nothing like that. I'll have to check if I actually installed it! Red red wine..goes to my head ;)

Cheers

Graeme :)

Well there you go, maybe you should switch to a non-alcoholic drink of some king Graeme. 

Thank you.  :)

On 5/8/2021 at 6:41 AM, BradB said:

Very nice Adam . :):)

Thanks John.  :)

On 5/8/2021 at 7:03 AM, Iain Emms said:

Cracking set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.  :)

23 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Perfect shots Adam.

Thank you John.  :)

22 hours ago, John Mac said:

Excellent shots, as always!

John.

Thank you kindly John.  :)

22 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very excellent Adam! :) You keep away from this merciless sun in a professional manner...;)

The PA28 looks good, does it also call for a lot aileron/rudder trim after takeoff?

Yes, I have to use some left rudder on takeoff.

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great images, and a great product.  I’m current taking my PPL at EGTR so this scenery is making a huge difference to my exercises.  In VR it’s almost as if I was flying. My CFI was highly amused that you’ve got the Flyers logo on the front of their portacabin.

I have noticed a slight issue with the latest release of FS, from this week.  A line of trees has appeared at the end of 26, not there previously. A slight distraction on finals, when trying to land the numbers.

otherwise a great product.

20 hours ago, Iwf said:

Great images, and a great product.  I’m current taking my PPL at EGTR so this scenery is making a huge difference to my exercises.  In VR it’s almost as if I was flying. My CFI was highly amused that you’ve got the Flyers logo on the front of their portacabin.

I have noticed a slight issue with the latest release of FS, from this week.  A line of trees has appeared at the end of 26, not there previously. A slight distraction on finals, when trying to land the numbers.

otherwise a great product.

Welcome to the forum. :) Thank you for the comment and good luck with your PPL :)  Your CFI is the first person to ever get a chuckle out of a portaloo I think. :D

Archived