Turn up the volume at St Mary's

VH-KDK

I bought the Stearman in the recent sale at GAS and I love it. For me one of the stand outs is the excellent sound set of the Continental R670 radial. Music to the ears and no distortion at all.

wrDfssT.jpg

Getting ready to fly with the speakers volume cranked up!

64uS3WW.jpg

Here it is leaving Goodwood at the circuit's St Mary's corner. Infamous for where the great Stirling Moss ended his motor racing carrier back in 1962 when his Lotus left the track and hit an embankment critically injuring him. 

Great shots and got to fly in a Stearman. Wore the goggles and leather jacket as it’s really cold in an open cockpit. Those radials can spit a bit of oil at you hence the need for goggles. Fun flight though!!

John.

10 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great shots and got to fly in a Stearman. Wore the goggles and leather jacket as it’s really cold in an open cockpit. Those radials can spit a bit of oil at you hence the need for goggles. Fun flight though!!

John.

Cheers John, that must have been a wonderful experience.

8 hours ago, boetie said:

Lovely area Martyn, great shots. I hope anyone else near your household likes the sound of  a Continental radial!

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme. no problem at all with the noise of the engine as the birds in my aviaries usually drown out any other noise!:o

7 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Had a lot of GAS (planes) in FSX wish he did XP - excellent shots.

I bought a few in the recent sale and I am very happy with them.

It must be so hard for the devs to decide which platform they are going to make planes for but I suppose they have to go where the money is.

I am running XP, LM and M$F$ at the moment and despite telling myself I was not going to buy any sceneries for 2020 I have already succumbed.:rolleyes:

Archived