LOWW

VH-KDK

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Couple beauties and a nice little plane to take in all the great scenery! :)

Cheers Adam, yes a wonderful touring plane but I have to do some work on making my scenery look better:rolleyes:.

53 minutes ago, boetie said:

Poor little fella looks lost there :),  looking good Martin.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme. All that concrete and wide open spaces thee Jabiru is out of it's comfort zone!

34 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

A nice little training plane the Jabiru KDK.

Quickly replacing the 172 me thinks.

cheers

Gumby

Cheers Gumby and also a home grown product although this one is a long way from Bundaberg.

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

What do I see mate - you have installed a new simulator? Compared to me you are a real early adopter...

I have had it since day one Gerold. I only use it occasionally as I have far too much invested in P3D and XP-11 to dump them. 

Besides I am still extremely happy with P3D and XP and I will continue to use them as my main sims.;)

Good lord is it really you Martyn:o? How nice to hear and see from y'all again:). Welcome back. Up here in Canada we hibernate in winter and come out in spring but you wonderful people down under do it the other way around. So happy to see your posts again:). Beers and cheers:P:D.

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Good lord is it really you Martyn:o? How nice to hear and see from y'all again:). Welcome back. Up here in Canada we hibernate in winter and come out in spring but you wonderful people down under do it the other way around. So happy to see your posts again:). Beers and cheers:P:D.

Many thanks for the fine welcome back Karl. Here it is far too hot to come out in the summer so we sit beside the air con. My glasses playing up again, I thought you said bears and chairs.:o:huh::lol:

Archived