Time for the Eastern Cape Region

Stillwater

After some days of watching the discussiouns about the Orbx roadmap we are now ready to leave the ostrich capital, Oudtshoorn...

k7EslXG.jpg

... cross the Swaartberg mountains...

uADjWxq.jpg

... and head down to the Ocean coast at George.

qlfigS0.jpg

A village called "Wilderness"...

INDyezX.jpg

... on the way to Wolfe Lagoon...

6HzUdIn.jpg

... and Knysna.

l42VrB8.jpg

Unlike most real-life travellers we do not stop there, but head on to Storms River...

WLJIwkT.jpg

... and the Sunshine Coast...

LhgkekT.jpg

... towards Port Elizabeth.

QTDn3gc.jpg

5hgj5Fv.jpg

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Gerold.

Some great flying to be had in South Africa.:)

Thanks for you return and comment, Martyn. I enjoy this highlight of the OLC series and hope I can do so until the first part of Asia is released...!

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

7 hours ago, adambar said:

First-class shots Gerold. :)

Thanks Adam.

3 hours ago, boetie said:

Loving your trip mate! My annual family holiday was at Durban Gerold, you’re getting closer. Thank you.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks mate. Do you have some travel tipps for Durban, despite the garden party of your family?

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great tour of South Africa Gerold, I certainly am learning a lot about that part of Africa.

Orbx should be part of the official educational programs, and their customers should receive financial support!

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Thanks for you return and comment, Martyn. I enjoy this highlight of the OLC series and hope I can do so until the first part of Asia is released...!

Cheers Gerold and no doubt, like you, I am really looking forwards to the release of OLC Asia!:D

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Gerold and no doubt, like you, I am really looking forwards to the release of OLC Asia!:D

I am sure you will show us many of your southeast Asia holiday places - and I´ll join with my biz trip comparisons. Looking forward!

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Quite the nice tour Gerold.  I hope to find the time to make more simulated flights someday.  I think after the knee replacement in 9 days I might have some time, I don't know.

Thank you Jack. Good to read you have plans for improving your knee troubles - and todays surgeons have quite the routine in that kind of operations. You know that you´ll have some work to do in building up muscles and movability, perhaps it was even possible you could already start with excercises? I keep my fingers crosses that problem will improve just like your house did.

Archived