Aloha, Yassou, and Ciao

tanker50

jajaja

It happens to me too

The link you have to paste is the "image location" and if you did just be sure that right after you pasted it the image is displayed, if not then submit the post and edit

Once in edition the links get activated

Is a sort of format of this site

71dxRbn.jpeg

pLdQe0D.jpg

59kinBZ.jpg

39zASoB.jpg

FOj9CNF.jpeg

X33u7it.jpg

ju6zwLx.jpg

anoIoku.jpg

VPZLsNy.jpg

Fortunately you didn't post 30 or so like I do jaja

I'm not into war planes but these look fantastic!!

Great job

Cheers

Carlos

71dxRbn.jpg

Hi Mike

Nicely done on the screenshots. :) 

Its unfortunate that you had difficulty, but my experience is that ever since the system was updated a few months ago, posting screenshots , at least for me as well

becomes somewhat of a rather mystical adventure at times.

In addition to the great advice above for all the methods that work (and sporadically they all work for me) , the only reliable method I have found is to do the following.

As Carlos suggests in Imgur, once your image appears, click on "copy image link" but then go  then down at the bottom right hand corner of  the messager window,  where it says Other Media , select  "Insert image from URL" and once it opens,  click in the box, and use "crtl +V" or right click & paste to insert the image link and then click OK.  

Your image will then appear.  I did this with the first one in your initial post just using the links that you first had to show the above image.

Now the very odd thing is that sometimes (my sporadic comment above) if you just do a right click and paste after having done the above , very often the rest of your images can then be posted just by right clicking and you don't need to use the above method.

On the other hand you can post a number of images and then the system refuses to accept the link , and its back to the "Insert image from URL". Or it just doesn't wish to play nicely for me, and I use the "Insert image from URL"  for all the screenshots.

There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to it. :) 

Of course as they say, everyone's mileage will vary, but when it comes to posting images the methodology I mention above does seem to be reliable. 

The only glitch I have encountered is related to Imgur itself. Sometimes , right clicking to copy image link, will return a link which starts with blob:............

Just go back to Imgur and repeat the copy image link and you will get a proper link. I suspect it is because my image sizes are rather large due to the resolution and bit depth even though I compress them as much as I can as .png . Even though Imgur said it was finished, it probably wasn't ...

I hope this is of some help

Cheers

Pete

PS - Please continue to show us more. They are very good!

On 1/5/2021 at 1:16 AM, tanker50 said:

Hi all.  Hopefully I can get these pics to post this time. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California

Hello Mike,

you must post the direct link to the image.

What you have posted is a link to the imgur page on which the image is seen.

This is what you need to do instead.

5.jpg

This is the topic that explains a bit more.

Archived