Unboxing the CPflight MCP & EFIS

rockliffe

You're going to love it.
I've had their 737 Honeywell MCP and EFIS for nearly 8 years going back to using it in FS2004.
The hardware has never put a foot wrong, all the switches, dials and displays work like they did as new.

The software is (usually) a simple install into the main P3D folder. To be fair to CPFlight, I've only ever had problems when Win 10 has stopped a COM port from being opened after an update and the one time there was a delay in getting a 64-bit version of their drivers for P3D v4.
(You may need to amend a setting in a CPFlight .ini file for PMDG aircraft to recognise the kit).

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, F737NG said:

You're going to love it.
I've had their 737 Honeywell MCP and EFIS for nearly 8 years going back to using it in FS2004.
The hardware has never put a foot wrong, all the switches, dials and displays work like they did as new.

The software is (usually) a simple install into the main P3D folder. To be fair to CPFlight, I've only ever had problems when Win 10 has stopped a COM port from being opened after an update and the one time there was a delay in getting a 64-bit version of their drivers for P3D v4.
(You may need to amend a setting in a CPFlight .ini file for PMDG aircraft to recognise the kit).

Enjoy!

Nice to hear positive confirmation! :)

25 minutes ago, piotrmorawski85 said:

Thank you for sharing this, because this is the first time that I've actually seen this company, and their products. The reviews on all of them are very good, so probably my Wife is going to be pretty mad soon... (again ;)) I'm hoping to get the FCU A320. 

Cheers,

Peter

That's exactly the reason why I posted it Peter. There are many well known producers such as CPflight, but we should never forget many of us are unaware of their existence unless they are brought to our attention.

That is really something Howard :). I've never watched an "unboxing" video before. 

You made me feel as if I was your neighbour, sharing in you enjoyment of an long anticipated purchase that you will spend many happy hours with .

It made my day :D

I echo FILOU's comment . We all  have one life to live , make the most of it and enjoy !

All the best!

Pete

10 hours ago, renault said:

That is really something Howard :). I've never watched an "unboxing" video before. 

You made me feel as if I was your neighbour, sharing in you enjoyment of an long anticipated purchase that you will spend many happy hours with .

It made my day :D

I echo FILOU's comment . We all  have one life to live , make the most of it and enjoy !

All the best!

Pete

H Pete, thanks. I have to admit, I rushed things a bit and didn't get a long enough close up shot of the instruments. But I'm pleased you enjoyed it ;)

Archived