KBUR - Wrong Runway

Overall, the KBUR patch very much improved this Orbx Airport!  Thank you!  However, since the patch, my plane ends up on a different runway than planned.  For example, if I choose Rwy 26, I start at rwy 33.  No matter what I do it is always different...

Any thoughts?

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, bburkley said:

I believe this is an issue with the latest (and very disappointing) MSFS update 1.14.5.0 and not the scenery. I get this issue at multiple different airports right now including KBUR.

this issue was originally reported back in November and a Dev went off to check but still no reply

I have the same issue:

(1) Wrong RWY, choose 26 but always positioned at RWY 33;

(2) All the photogrammetry buildings around KBUR disappeared.

When Orbx KBUR is removed, everything goes back to normal: RWY is correct and all photogrammetry buildings get back. Orbx, please fix those problems ASAP. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

+1 on this...  it's been happening for quite a while...   I always select 15 for take-off, as that's almost always the preferred departure RWY and always get put on 08, which is the preferred landing RWY ;)          I doubt that has anything to do with the issue - but Burbank uses different runways for T/O and landing most of the time.

• 2 months later...

Well with no fix or update from the Dev since November last year, and despite several updates from Asobo the problem still persists. So I can only assume this is never going to be fixed. I've removed it now. Lesson learnt I guess.

31 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Well, the question is:

Is this an airport (Orbx) issue ir an ATC (Asobo) issue? I tend to think it's the latter.

you would hope the developer would know the answer to that but we've not heard from them since November

19 minutes ago, Seanmo said:

The other question is, did he mean he removed the airport or the sim? 

Easy answer... the airport I have no issues at any other airport 3rd party or otherwise, only KBUR. Apart from the odd CTD MSFS2020 works fine for me.

1 hour ago, BrianT said:

Easy answer... the airport I have no issues at any other airport 3rd party or otherwise, only KBUR. Apart from the odd CTD MSFS2020 works fine for me.

Yeah, but AFAIK it is not coded into the airport software which runway ATC will assign you.

2 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Yeah, but AFAIK it is not coded into the airport software which runway ATC will assign you.

Never use inbuilt ATC as it has never been any good even back in the old FSX days. 
From the wold map screen select KBUR and Irrespective of which runway selected the aircraft will spawn onto 33

On 9/3/2021 at 8:41 PM, BrianT said:

Never use inbuilt ATC as it has never been any good even back in the old FSX days. 
From the wold map screen select KBUR and Irrespective of which runway selected the aircraft will spawn onto 33

So what ATC do you use? Who is directing you to 33?

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

So what ATC do you use? Who is directing you to 33?

I use Pilot2ATC but ATC is irrelevant as I stated in my post. However Nick has summarised correctly I've not had KBUR installed for some time now, but reading back through the thread Nick's description seems spot on.

2 hours ago, BrianT said:

I use Pilot2ATC but ATC is irrelevant as I stated in my post. However Nick has summarised correctly I've not had KBUR installed for some time now, but reading back through the thread Nick's description seems spot on.

Ah, I see. Finally even I understand what you mean.:)