On the ground at Notodden

BradB

I hate you John - ha , ha

You realize now that TTM and I are going to spend the entire weekend going over Notodden comparing your screenshots with ours to make sure that there are no hidden Quads, old fire hydrants, wrenches and hammers etc, etc that we don't have :huh:

Thanks ...... I think :(

All the best Sir!

Pete

PS- If you run out of snow to shovel , let me know, we have plenty !

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Mighty fine scenery and mighty fine shots of it! :D   I got real close to my monitor a hollered into that hanger in shot two, I’m still getting echos! :lol::rolleyes::D

I love the sound of dropping the big wrenches on the concrete :lol::D

Cheers

Pete

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Mighty fine scenery and mighty fine shots of it! :D   I got real close to my monitor a hollered into that hanger in shot two, I’m still getting echos! :lol::rolleyes::D

Thanks Roger .

23 minutes ago, renault said:

I hate you John - ha , ha

You realize now that TTM and I are going to spend the entire weekend going over Notodden comparing your screenshots with ours to make sure that there are no hidden Quads, old fire hydrants, wrenches and hammers etc, etc that we don't have :huh:

Thanks ...... I think :(

All the best Sir!

Pete

PS- If you run out of snow to shovel , let me know, we have plenty !

Thanks Pete , I made sure to stash the quad over at the campground.......:)B):o:lol:

Omg! You're so lucky John, how I wish for defined seasons. I only ever see snow if I travel vast distances. As I speak there are storm cells rumbling around us after a warm humid day. It's only spring! Great shots. Enjoy the cold mate!

Cheer

Graeme :)

2 hours ago, boetie said:

Omg! You're so lucky John, how I wish for defined seasons. I only ever see snow if I travel vast distances. As I speak there are storm cells rumbling around us after a warm humid day. It's only spring! Great shots. Enjoy the cold mate!

Cheer

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme , winter has come early this year for sure . 

5 hours ago, BradB said:

winter has come early this year for sure

Yes it has, here to in Colorado. We are getting a snow storm as I type that is supposed to last through tomorrow and the temps are hovering around zero degrees F. Hopefully will help douse that huge fire that is affecting Colorado. 

Meanwhile, very nice spread of shots of this new scenery John :)  

2 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Yes it has, here to in Colorado. We are getting a snow storm as I type that is supposed to last through tomorrow and the temps are hovering around zero degrees F. Hopefully will help douse that huge fire that is affecting Colorado. 

Meanwhile, very nice spread of shots of this new scenery John :)  

Thanks mate , the sun is out now but was 0 F last night .

Archived