KBCE - My early morning walk

renault

One of the things that I most enjoy doing when we are on holiday, is getting out early, before breakfast just to have a little "walk about". We stayed overnight and the morning was spectacular so I thought "perfect timing". As well I am coming to grips with my new camera and I thought a few adjustments were definitely in order so, I could try that as well  .....

Ken @Ken Hall this is a 10/10. The architectural detail is outstanding. I realize this is a flight sim, but gosh when you having a morning here like I just did, I just became enthralled with how well the scenery blends with the area , and how immersive the  entire experience was.  I have a Nahimic audio enhancer on my system and that along with Asobo  - gosh I kept turning my head expecting to be run down by one of Ken's buses !!

I hope you enjoy my little excursion. And spoiler alert - they are just holiday snaps, but I tried to capture the gift that Ken  and Orbx have given us:)

All are straight out of the sim, no additional post processing .....

Cheers

Renault

xuCzu5W.jpg

Bhoq55n.jpg

k5dZ4Cr.jpg

rIfwzbn.jpg

y52Lz9S.jpg

XI3g7Ox.jpg

P3PZH2y.jpg

Rker4aP.jpg

F7M2xjZ.jpg

YcZiNNs.jpg

mHouM28.jpg

htLQTAs.jpg

CUaaDqP.jpg

0ZO3x9i.jpg

iXDBMnY.jpg

BCp08od.jpg

7Fqly4k.jpg

F3pPLUO.jpg

Oh,Oh ......... I think I'm in trouble now .:o

Lp7Lz5p.jpg

Yep , I think he said "Sir, you're not supposed to be out here, but with the coach roaring by , I wasn't really sure.

So I guesssI thought he came just to say "Good Morning!"

9ENbBdk.jpg

But here he comes again! 

76WmZay.jpg

This time there was no misunderstanding. Time to go. Thanks for sharing our time at this wonderful spot. 

Cheers :)

GJiEFN1.jpg

16 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Wonderful stuff Pete. This is the first flightsim that is perfect for those with a fear of flying <grin>

I have no fear of flying Andy. :D  The only fear I have is running into a few, ahem, fellow  pilots here at the forum. :D

On 9/28/2020 at 12:23 PM, Ken Hall said:

Great walk, I often use the drone to explore the little details and sounds around an airport, Asobo has created a very immersive environment. Well captured Pete, a great way to start the day.

cheers

Ken

I actually really enjoyed it. You are right ,  this is pretty immersive & the best part "no mask was required" :)

My little saying now "Asobo + Ken" - Priceless!!!

Cheers

Pete

On 9/28/2020 at 1:02 PM, BradB said:

I bet you worked up a real appetite for breakfast after that invigorating walk Pete . :rolleyes::P:lol:

I made it as "real as possible" I had just finished breakfast, and took my coffee  with me to my office.  So I could enjoy my coffee

and and "walkabout" together just as IRL  :)

Do you think I need to get out more?? 

Cheers!

On 9/28/2020 at 3:05 PM, Wakashi said:

Nice walk-a-bout Renault, but watch those airport crew, they can get rough on a person! :D

Thanks Roger. I thought a bit of the Renault "personal charm" would see me through, but I was mistaken!:rolleyes:

Cheers

Pete

On 9/28/2020 at 3:05 PM, Wakashi said:

Nice walk-a-bout Renault, but watch those airport crew, they can get rough on a person! :D

Thanks Roger. I thought a bit of the Renault "personal charm" would see me through, but I was mistaken!:(

Cheers

Pete

On 9/28/2020 at 6:38 PM, adambar said:

I'm exhausted just watching you do the morning walk thing Pete. :D  Nice shots. :)

Different skills and muscles Adam.  Usually its the lower back and right hip that get annoying

This time, it was the "mouse finger" that acted up  :o

Cheers & thanks!

Pete

On 9/28/2020 at 8:14 PM, flyingleaf said:

Great shots and a nice walk Pete. You're lucky it wasn't the po-leese who caught yer. They nailed me at Darrington and that cost me 6 Ding Dongs and a flat of beers:angry::P:D

But they all look the same to me for some reason even down to the boots. 

Lesson learned, because one can't tell, you have to be "specially" careful - and they're not ever great conversationalists, so you never

know what they are actually thinking about what you're doing  :(

Cheers

Pete

On 9/28/2020 at 10:06 PM, adambar said:

My daily walk consists of going from the barcalounger to the fridge, back to the barcalounger then to the loo, then repeat the process as needed. :D

A man after my own heart!!!!

On 9/28/2020 at 11:14 PM, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Pete.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

Take care :)

Pete

On 9/29/2020 at 1:12 AM, wain71 said:

great shots Pete, well detailed addon.....

Thanks Wayne.   

Ken has done a superb job!

Cheers

Pete

On 9/29/2020 at 1:51 AM, andy1252 said:

Wonderful stuff Pete. This is the first flightsim that is perfect for those with a fear of flying <grin>

You are so, so right Andy!

Why I can fly all over the world, and my feet never, ever leave the ground  :lol:

How's that for a great trick! 

Cheers & all the best 

Pete

On 9/29/2020 at 6:55 AM, lifejogger said:

Excellent pictures of your early morning walk.

Thanks John:)

Cheers!

On 9/29/2020 at 6:34 PM, adambar said:

I have no fear of flying Andy. :D  The only fear I have is running into a few, ahem, fellow  pilots here at the forum. :D

I have no fear of flying. Just lousy at it, so I do "walkabouts" at airports instead !

It's incredible that Orbx does such a great job of knowing about all our respective inner "psyche's"

I don't ever recall filling in a form thought ..... :huh:

Cheers Adam

On 9/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, jean marc said:

excellent shots of the divine early hour :) and despite the security rules on the airfield B)

On 9/30/2020 at 4:16 PM, jean marc said:

excellent shots of the divine early hour :) and despite the security rules on the airfield B)

Thanks JM

They make it tough - but a little secret "just ignore em - they go away!" 

Cheers

Pete  

Archived