Will Orbx Release Any Scenery For Australia Soon?

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to Will Orbx Release Any Scenery For Australia Soon?

Me too (from the Gold Coast).  I have all the Aussie scenery for P3D and miss the detail in FS2020. And also would like to see Sydney scenery with the Harbour Bridge put back properly.  Disappointed in MS for omitting such an iconic landmark :unsure:  It seems like a lot of Aussie flight simmers are a bit miffed at the lack of detailed Australian airports.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:20 AM, rhayman said:

Me too (from the Gold Coast).  I have all the Aussie scenery for P3D and miss the detail in FS2020. And also would like to see Sydney scenery with the Harbour Bridge put back properly.  Disappointed in MS for omitting such an iconic landmark :unsure:  It seems like a lot of Aussie flight simmers are a bit miffed at the lack of detailed Australian airports.

I am not going to complain about the lack of airports for Australia from Orbx as MSFS2020 has been out for just 30 days...  It will come sooner than I expect I am sure.

Anyways for your Sydney landmarks, check www.msfsaddons.org you will find both centerpoint and the harbour bridge as freeware ;). And IMHO the default scenery for sydney has never been better than what it is in MSFS in any other sim. We even have YSSY. and the freeware I mentionned above were one of the first community addons ever released for the new sim.

Could do with some in Xp11.. No reason I can see to sim there at the moment.. Such a shame.. Really don't like default xplane never have... Mind you p3d default I don't like either but at least we have global and lots of others.. 

I'm sure they will eventually get to msfs.. 

19 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Without divulging too much, we are actively working on 5 projects at this time for Australia, with one to be announced sooner than you think :)

I hope it wont be East Coast Centric and you give us  at least Jandakot on the West Coast please!

On 9/18/2020 at 4:48 PM, Ed Correia said:

Without divulging too much, we are actively working on 5 projects at this time for Australia, with one to be announced sooner than you think :)

Hoping one will be YBBN or YBCG. 

Am pumped about the upcoming Sydney CityScape.

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 1:11 PM, Mawson said:

Broome and Jandakot but Id like to see Jandakot on X Plane 11.5 first....

I agree ... I live in Perth WA and currently doing my PPL at Jandakot so to have Orbx Jandakot for X-Plane would be AWESOME !!!!!!

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, I2icho84 said:

Still waiting 6 months later. Still no Orbx Aussie airports :(

I would read this thread, 

Brisbane is being released for P3D with the MSFS coming soon, with regards to the rest Ed, has said they are still porting suitable airports over from P3D, Aussie airports will probably come in time, it maybe 6 months but it takes time

Archived