LOWI MSFS, first tinker...

wain71

MSFS, Orbx LOWI.

Playing around with the drone camera, this lets you go anywhere, lovely piece of software for exploring..........also in the dropdown menu on screen I played with date, time & weather.....the sun rises and sets differently depending on time of year, is lower in the sky to....if you go from rain to sun it takes a short while for the ground to dry, the last shot was achange from rain to clear skies, to me it looks like we had a summer shower.....high quality airports from the likes of Orbx will come into their own in this sim, little hidden gems on some out of the way airfield.....

If you are struggling with this version, keep going it's worth it, also if you are not sure if your PC can handle it, do Xbox game pass for 1 month and see....my specs aren't amazing i5 9600k, 1070 8gig and 16gig RAM @2400 and it runs lovely and smooth.....

anyway here are a few from LOWI...

y4mznhwKUq3WEaWXuy0AR8vEcMUeHo-9XGPLBzaa

y4mylTB-UdEjOSb-U2Nq5fwd1z1yPM61aHA4N-yC

y4mCv1c6CosEbXu-SEN12BSidw7zkElWP1dFJTYh

y4mAaW5xuaAwzYnUg5hPsrDneDDvBq_sCaPF4g0X

y4mnuqFIntmdMNYkIGlXXIpak_Ue6DlL-nIeTmiJ

most of the things I saw wrong before release seem to be sorted or at least better, however the sim is crying out for Ai aircraft to populate the airports, more liveries and some quality addon aircraft....oh and obviously more airports from Orbx.....

Great shots, particularly #3 & 4.

They were taken with Graphics at Medium or High? [I assume Ultra is out per your rig description]

I am running Medium or High on an i5, & I find the aircraft makes a difference. eg, I can run the Icon on High in a semi rural area, but the Kingair needs Medium to avoid stutters.

TTM

thanks for the comments....

3 hours ago, wolfko said:

Fantastic shots of my hometown airport. Well done!

Is the ai traffic sparse? So far I have been flying with real world traffic lnly and had turned ai traffic off.

for me I here Ai on radio, but see none.....

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great shots, particularly #3 & 4.

They were taken with Graphics at Medium or High? [I assume Ultra is out per your rig description]

I am running Medium or High on an i5, & I find the aircraft makes a difference. eg, I can run the Icon on High in a semi rural area, but the Kingair needs Medium to avoid stutters.

TTM

setup put me at high spec, not changed it, as for aircraft not really much difference but I don't look at numbers I look at smoothness....the Bus is fine to but not tried 747....yesterday had a distinct slowdown around KSAN but then realised my rig was scanning something in the background...

Archived