From Anacortes to Darrington Muni

Dario

I must say I am really impressed at how well TE Washington performs, both visually and regarding FPS, with P3D V4.5.

This flight was super immersive, with plenty of beautiful things to see whatever I looked at. 

Hope you enjoy the shots as much as I enjoyed this flight.  :)

sf9wJ3C.jpg

bTnI4zZ.jpg

GVYWtGl.jpg

FCpYhOX.jpg

MmnR8MT.jpg

T12VI0A.jpg

ObB6S7F.jpg

ZUP41GF.jpg

ktYBM15.jpg

Hsi9WK5.jpg

JJrNdqH.jpg

399zTBp.jpg

xOHLSVD.jpg

7njahMp.jpg

UklhZEn.jpg

fAOm04i.jpg

These look awesome

#14 should go to the contest :)

I guess # 9 is the area Mikee flew for his June post

Great job

I'm yet hesitant on WA. I got Oregon to test and I am really impressed. I like more Te for US than for UK

Cheers

Carlos

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Super shots Dario !! .

Thank you very much, Brad! :) 

12 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Wow, these really look good.

Thank you very much! :) 

6 hours ago, musterpilot said:

Great set of shots

John

Thank you very much, John! :) 

5 hours ago, adambar said:

Super duper set of shots Dario. :)

Thank you very much indeed, Adam! :) 

4 hours ago, carlosqr said:

These look awesome

#14 should go to the contest :)

I guess # 9 is the area Mikee flew for his June post

Great job

I'm yet hesitant on WA. I got Oregon to test and I am really impressed. I like more Te for US than for UK

Cheers

Carlos

Thank you very much indeed, Carlos! :) This was the first TE region I bought for P3D (I own all TE regions available for XP11). I first tried TE Washington in P3D v5 (I have mixed feelings about v5, it's more Beta-like than |'d wish). In v5, TE Washington ran fine, with very good FPS. The only problem was the initial loading time. But I think this was more a v5 thing than an Orbx thing.

Yesterday I tried TE Washington in v4.5. I was surprised to see much better loading times, and also to see great FPS (stable 30) in the area I flew. I didn't try it in dense urban areas yet. My initial impression is very good, it adds a lot of realism to the flight,a nd also the impression that you are flying in a picture-perfect-postcard region. It's awesome. Given how I enjoyed it, I also bought TE Oregon (I will download it this weekend). I use TE Washington in a very fast external SSD drive (500 Mb/s), and my graphics card is a GTX 1070Ti. Best regards!

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! :) 

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A great tour, Dario, with amazing views. If you like to compare it with a classic region pack flight in the same area, look here: 

Thank you very much for your words and for sending the link to this wonderful tour, which really makes for an excellent comparison. Regards! 

5 hours ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much indeed, Carlos! :) This was the first TE region I bought for P3D (I own all TE regions available for XP11). I first tried TE Washington in P3D v5 (I have mixed feelings about v5, it's more Beta-like than |'d wish). In v5, TE Washington ran fine, with very good FPS. The only problem was the initial loading time. But I think this was more a v5 thing than an Orbx thing.

Yesterday I tried TE Washington in v4.5. I was surprised to see much better loading times, and also to see great FPS (stable 30) in the area I flew. I didn't try it in dense urban areas yet. My initial impression is very good, it adds a lot of realism to the flight,a nd also the impression that you are flying in a picture-perfect-postcard region. It's awesome. Given how I enjoyed it, I also bought TE Oregon (I will download it this weekend). I use TE Washington in a very fast external SSD drive (500 Mb/s), and my graphics card is a GTX 1070Ti. Best regards!

Thanks a lot Dario for the feedback

I'll consider this

As said not too fan of photo scenery but loved how Oregon was improved by it

I feel photo scenery enhances the USA more that the UK, fits better, and I can uncheck them if I want Fall and Winter, so I'll think about it

Thanks a lot!

25 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Thanks a lot Dario for the feedback

I'll consider this

As said not too fan of photo scenery but loved how Oregon was improved by it

I feel photo scenery enhances the USA more that the UK, fits better, and I can uncheck them if I want Fall and Winter, so I'll think about it

Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your response, Carlos! And I will keep testing these sceneries these days, probably in a week or two I will have a more complete opinion about how well it works (at least on my PC). Best regards! 

Archived