XP11 Oregon - a big thank you!

For my screenshot prize - kindly donated by Orbx - I decided to add to my small but growing collection of XP11 scenery ... and chose NA Oregon, one of the newest releases.

I don't think I've ever visited this area before (in-sim and certainly not in RL) so I had no idea what I was in for. I startedfrom Pearson Field as it was more ore less in the centre of the area.

An early morning take-off - and a little muggy ... in the superb freeware Khamsin T-6:

Oregon-T6-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

Above ground, things were looking better:

Oregon-T6-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

Oregon-T6-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

Oregon-T6-04-1350.jpg?dl=1

Finally ... my favourite:

Oregon-T6-05-1350.jpg?dl=1

I can see I'm really going to enjoy exploring Oregon ... so expect *many* more pics!!

A massive thank you to all the fellow competitors that voted (for myself *and* renault!) ... and gave me the chance to discover this amazing part of North America. Thanks also to Orbx for their generosity - for Iain's friendly stewardship and to Ed for the installation advice. These pics are from the SD archive - goodness knows what the HD version must be like!

Prizes of this quality are a wonderful incentive for entering the monthly competition ... nothing to lose - and so much to gain!

Yikes! Half way through May and I haven't even started ... but I think I know *where* the shots are going to be taken!

Adam.

Archived