My First V5 shots from the Boulder City area

BradB

3 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Great set indeed. In the first picture you have some black textures (lower right corner). Pressed the V-key too soon or is there a problem with the scenery?

I know the area well in RL and those are asphalt cul-de-sacs in a residential neighborhood. 

John

2 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Great looking pictures. Your settings look very good.

AND you DID NOT fly under the bridge???? :o

I leave that to our resident bridge inspector , Jack Sawyer . :rolleyes::D

John

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Beautiful first shots and welcome to the V5 club. :D  Free beers for everyone, right John. :D

Thanks Adam for the warm welcome , and yes put anything to drink on my tab . :):lol:

John

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Top images from a top scenery John.

Keep us posted with your v5 experiences and your views as I am getting very uncomfortable sitting on the fence!:huh::o:lol:

Thanks Martyn for the kind comments. It was a very seamless deal , no issues and V4 is long gone now . Most of the V4 AC do work in V5 . Hopefully soon either REX or AS will have V5 products . The new weather program in the Sim is fantastic , these are stock clouds using I think Orbx WX #4 . I can run most of my sliders all the way to the right and the Sim is very stable and smooth . Anyway don’t wait to long sitting on that fence ,  you might injure yourself . :o:lol:

John

5 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Magic shots John glad your enjoying the area, they don’t have all those scenic flights for no reason.

cheers

Thanks Ken for the kind comments !! .

John

These look amazing John. Seems v5 is working fine...

Now we have to follow how quickly the adaption process for our 95% most important add-ons will go.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Keep us posted with your v5 experiences and your views as I am getting very uncomfortable sitting on the fence!

Correct!

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

These look amazing John. Seems v5 is working fine...

Now we have to follow how quickly the adaption process for our 95% most important add-ons will go.

Correct!

Thanks Gerold for the nice comments. 

John

Archived