Get PREPARed - Ready - Steady - Go!

JustMe

I love the place and love the shots and the cookoo :)

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome!  Did you land it?  I'm very tempted to get it but don't want the frustration.  I had their Mustang in FSX and it was never-ending frustration.

A so great plane with plenty of wonderful skins ... I think the key is to fly quite slowly and to control the mixture ... And to repair many times :lol:

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Awesome!  Did you land it?  I'm very tempted to get it but don't want the frustration.  I had their Mustang in FSX and it was never-ending frustration.

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

I love the place and love the shots and the cookoo :)

A so great plane with plenty of wonderful skins ... I think the key is to fly quite slowly and to control the mixture ... And to repair many times :lol:

Indeed, one has to play carefully with speed, rpm, manifold, cowl flaps and some more :D... Get in the air soon and then reduce whatever you can. Nothing to stay hands off. The flight ended with a safe but hard landing at Anacortes, leaving the plane alive but most likely in need of some maintenance :P.

18 hours ago, schtroumf said:

Superb screenshots:o

18 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

17 hours ago, Stillwater said:

You got her in the air, Mario!

:D

15 hours ago, adambar said:

Another day and I'll be Prepared with V 5. :D  great shots of the old classic! :)

3 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Stunning captures!

2 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Very nice :rolleyes:

cheers

Gumby

Thanks for your comments!

1 minute ago, bvdboomen said:

Good take-off from that small runway. Did you manage to stay on it or were the realism sliders manipulated? :)

No words about the first few attempts :lol:... But then I got it almost straight along somehow. No slider manipulation, just luck, sensitive fingers and the Chuck Norris mindset :ph34r:

Archived