Destination: Australia

Jack Sawyer

2 minutes ago, Ken Terry said:

Jack, When are you coming to Sydney?

Regards

Ken

I'd love to Ken, thanks.  But with all that's going on right now, if you know what I mean (I don't want to mention it) it may be a while.

Visiting Australia has always been tied at #2 on my bucket list.

#1 was flying a helicopter, did that and loved it.

#2 was visiting the pyramids and Australia.

35 minutes ago, Caluma65 said:

Nice shots Jack.  Being 'Down 'Under' sure looks like its had an interesting impact on your aircraft.

I hope this wasn't during meal service.  Cheers,

Calum

Thanks Calum!  I wish I was Down Under, I was actually above the new Key West Florida airport :D

28 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Jack

Iv'e just been where you landed  - before the fires - over the top - NOWRA - Av2

en route Mallacoota from Sydney Bankstown

Hi John, I wonder if messed up.  This was above the new Orbx Key West.  I was "told" to divert to Australia so I immediately went upside down. :D

Your new Australia scenery looks great, Jack, almost like a True Earth. And you even made it with a 727 from Florida to down under!

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Y’all could build some right ? :D  Sorry Ken.  I plan on visiting someday for sure.

Sure no problem to build some pyramids in Australia. 40 years of time and 40000 workers who believe they are doing a sacred thing, or doing honorable services, and soon you´re there. Only trouble is that the CEO must die before the building can go in use, and today´s CEO´s usually are not that determined (readers excluded).

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Your new Australia scenery looks great, Jack, almost like a True Earth. And you even made it with a 727 from Florida to down under!

Sure no problem to build some pyramids in Australia. 40 years of time and 40000 workers who believe they are doing a sacred thing, or doing honorable services, and soon you´re there. Only trouble is that the CEO must die before the building can go in use, and today´s CEO´s usually are not that determined (readers excluded).

Thanks Gerold.  So if I do the math, instead of forty years we could use 1,600,000 people they could do it in one year? :D

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

So if I do the math, instead of forty years we could use 1,600,000 people they could do it in one year? :D

This is exactly the way expensive consultants think. Next year the MacKinseys come and reduce the cost by "releasing" 1.599.999 of them whilst keeping the project plan.

In reality the challenge is getting the workers to the place of action ... :banghead:

Archived