Different reason for only one shot

adambar

5 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shot i know this only too well with Mr Rollo he sits in front of my screen:D

cheers

Iain

That's funny Iain. Just wondering how Mr. Rollo got his name, I find that pretty funny as to how people name there pets. :D

4 hours ago, adambar said:

My new furry buddy is upside down on my lap with his feet up in the air and I can't hardly see or reach the keyboard.

I can easily understand this challenge. Our cat even enters "slew" mode for me, driving my flights crazy. Sometimes we servants just have to resign.

A nice shot anyway... ;)!

Hi Adam

You gotta love the help!

We take care of our daughter's cats when they are away. I love them dearly and they often will come to "help" with the flying.

One of them though, has a "fetish" with chewing small thin wires, since he was a kitten. He seems to be smart enough to realize that the

larger power cables are not a good plan:rolleyes:

One of my Christmas gifts from my daughter (and the culprit!) was a new joystick, as the previous one didn't work too well after he got finished with it. :lol:

PS - the screenshot is outstanding. I like it very much:)

Cheers

Pete

On 12/28/2019 at 7:08 AM, Stillwater said:

I can easily understand this challenge. Our cat even enters "slew" mode for me, driving my flights crazy. Sometimes we servants just have to resign.

A nice shot anyway... ;)!

Indeed we do. :D

On 12/28/2019 at 7:47 AM, lifejogger said:

Super shot Adam!!!!!!! And my little dog also likes to set on my lap while I am simming or just on the computer.  But she sheds!!!!!!!

Lots of fun even though it's a challenge. :D

On 12/28/2019 at 2:56 PM, BradB said:

That is great news Adam about your new addition to the family . If you feel like it , share a photo please ....:):)

Cheers

John

Thank you John.....I'll post a picture some day. :D

21 hours ago, renault said:

Hi Adam

You gotta love the help!

We take care of our daughter's cats when they are away. I love them dearly and they often will come to "help" with the flying.

One of them though, has a "fetish" with chewing small thin wires, since he was a kitten. He seems to be smart enough to realize that the

larger power cables are not a good plan:rolleyes:

One of my Christmas gifts from my daughter (and the culprit!) was a new joystick, as the previous one didn't work too well after he got finished with it. :lol:

PS - the screenshot is outstanding. I like it very much:)

Cheers

Pete

That's funny Pete but it's keeps you on your toes. :D    Thank you. :)

20 hours ago, olderndirt said:

We have a Shih Tzu and a Toy Poodle/Pug but neither has shown any interest in the sim - can't eat it so why bother.

That's the way I feel most of the time. :D

Archived