The wrong weather

VH-KDK

That looks pityful. I mean the weather, not the views (they are great).

Maybe you just got mixed up with the UTC time, Martyn? I did this mistake when I chose YBAS (and NT with the odd timezone made it more difficult as well). I hope a careful dialing in AS will give you a more satisfying result.

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

That looks pityful. I mean the weather, not the views (they are great).

Maybe you just got mixed up with the UTC time, Martyn? I did this mistake when I chose YBAS (and NT with the odd timezone made it more difficult as well). I hope a careful dialing in AS will give you a more satisfying result.

I cheat and turn AS off and put in my own weather!:o:rolleyes::)

6 hours ago, BradB said:

The main thing was the real time weather looks great , I assume in future post's we can expect a train ride up to "White Pass" ........:)B):D

Cheers John.

I wanted to do both the excursion to Haines and then the White Pass but sadly they overlapped so Haines in the morning and an afternoon drive up the Klondike Mountain were the order of the day.;)

12 hours ago, musterpilot said:

We could do with some rain here only had 180mm all year

John

#me too!:lol::lol::lol:

We are not much better here John. Just over half our average rainfall so far this year at 222mm.

A hot week ahead with no rain in the forecast period!:(

12 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shot Martyn. Remember if you don't like the weather in Alaska,  just wait a half'n hour.:D 

Thanks Karl, I don't know if I would be as lucky again if I came. It was excellent weather most of the time.:P

Archived