PANC. Here is something different. Oh boy.

flyingleaf

Hey, T-Bone look at that guy taking off his hatches are still open:o. T-Bone said: Why, blow me down cap'n mebby his air conditioning ain't working. That might just work and I think that's purdy smart.:rolleyes:pVgDrLv.jpgHey guys don't blame us for that. We ain't the ramp monkeys.:DCheers k

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This is awesome Karl, I've never seen this ever.  They wouldn't even leave the gate without pressurization warnings though.

Yeah ain't that amazing Jack? I followed him to rwy 32 and noticed the open cargo doors. Never seen it before neither.:)

1 hour ago, Jethro VH-JET said:

And look at the aircraft AI label "ACME" this reminds me of those Road Runner Cartoons, Wily Coyote is always sending away for some ACME contraption to catch Road Runner. Perhaps Wily is leaving birsdseed in the open cargo hatches.

My favourite cartoon that still has me helpless with laughter every time I watch one.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

I reckon it had just brought in the weekly consignment of Fish Haggis for the Mule Team flights and they were leaving the doors open for ventilation.:ph34r::ph34r::o:-:-[

I think  it just delivered  a cargo  load of French Cheeses

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Some dangerous pilots up there in Alaska it seems.

Here in Germany this is what the truck drivers do, I just saw it this morning. Fortunately he did not drop fish haggis, unfortunately no money too.

You know a haggis filled with 'Arboath smokies' doesn't sound bad at all and it could be toasted as many times as necessary.

• 1 month later...

Archived