FlightSim 2019 Show - Cosford

paulk

Hi Paul,

I am indeed and really looking forward to it.

Have orbx announced who will be attending from their end?  Additionally (and I ask this more in hope than expectation) do we know if Microsoft will be attending?  Cheers,

Calum

Had a great day today, if my sons had there way we would of been driving home with an A320 simulator in the back of the car and a credit card £30k heavier. Actually it looked great but my wife said NO!.

Great show, everyone seemed to be having a good time. I’d like to thank everyone who allowed my sons to play on there sims.

Finally, really liked the Orbx presentation, wow a lot has happened in the last 12 months since I last attended, can’t wait for the next 12 months.

Thanks Orbx Team.

Orbx + Echo Papa Developments

The first aircraft to be delivered will be the Spitfire Mk XIV, built 100% by the book and with full PBR support and many beautiful details. More details to follow.

WOW! Looking forward to that. The last good XIV was the Realair, and things have moved on since then.

12 hours ago, gaab said:

Thanks Nick,

Of course I saw it, I am "tracking" Africa for years now ;)

But 2 words on it's progress during the presentation would have been welcomed.

Regards, Gérard

OpenLC Africa and Asia got a mention in Sunday's presentation so they are not forgotten. If memory serves me correct, Africa will arrive first and may not be that far away now.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, tigermothpilot said:

WOW! Looking forward to that. The last good XIV was the Realair, and things have moved on since then.

I;m sure I just read somewhere that XPlane 11 will soon be blessed with a new spitfire from A2a and Laminar

co-operation - which I "hopefully" read as a new addition to XP's fleet

https://fselite.net/news/a2a-simulations-airtech-announce-spitfire-for-x-plane-11/

Archived